Welcome to Gaia! ::

me and my one friend tried to play zOMG together we see each other dots but not each other, can someone tell me how to fix that?

Popular Elder

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I am having the same problem...

Dapper Prophet

Try looking for each other on the recrewt list. =3
Kairu2468
I am having the same problem...

well me and my friend thinks it's cause we joined different years but we're not sure, and glad to know I'm not the only one having this trouble

Sparkly Lunatic

I'm experiencing the same issue. Unfortunately, I can't invite because when I try it doesn't seem to go through, and he can't see me on the recrewt list even though we are on the same server.
Mindicira
I'm experiencing the same issue. Unfortunately, I can't invite because when I try it doesn't seem to go through, and he can't see me on the recrewt list even though we are on the same server.

seems that's a problem me and my friend was having, we was on the same server and same area
Diittooo.

I'm looking my friend RIGHT in the face (so-to-speak) on zOMG, I can see her avi and everything. But my invites dont go through, (whether I click on her or use the list) and everytime we go to another area we end up on different layers/instances.

Buh, any ideas?
Recrewt them to fix it, they'll be summoned to you.
My guess is; to cut down on lag, they created several instances of the same map.

Tell her to quit and restart the game, it should fix it.

Sparkly Lunatic

SidePain
Diittooo.

I'm looking my friend RIGHT in the face (so-to-speak) on zOMG, I can see her avi and everything. But my invites dont go through, (whether I click on her or use the list) and everytime we go to another area we end up on different layers/instances.

Buh, any ideas?
Have her manually select your avatar and try inviting you. I know it worked when my friend invited me when we could see eachother in game but not in the recrewt list. My recrewt invites still don't work though unfortunately.

Araelis ~ quitting and restarting the game works about 25% of the time.
We've gone through every single suggestion.
At this point I've more or less given up on playing together.
If anyone has any other ideas feel free to post them.

Gambino Regular

Araelis
Recrewt them to fix it, they'll be summoned to you.
My guess is; to cut down on lag, they created several instances of the same map.

Tell her to quit and restart the game, it should fix it.
»ĘмǿЯέжĨç~ÞĨмþ«

THIS
Q told us just about the same thing in closed beta (except he called them wafers)

inviting them to your crew auto-moves them to your wafer

I HAS AN AUTO-FORMAT TOO! SEE?
Had the same problem with my friend. After trying out 3 different servers we were finally able to Crew up. :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff