Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok what i want to know is if you can fight other members in this thing becouse i would love to kick my brothers a** on gaia
igneous (iggy)
ok what i want to know is if you can fight other members in this thing becouse i would love to kick my brothers a** on gaia

Not at release, but probably a couple dozen months down the line.
damnit im a very impatient man i cant wait that long i wish they would hurry up and finish thiss thing they been working on it for over 3 years now
igneous (iggy)
damnit im a very impatient man i cant wait that long i wish they would hurry up and finish thiss thing they been working on it for over 3 years now

No, it's been a concept for over three years. The Devs have only been working on it for about a year and a half. It's not even finished and you want it out before it even goes through beta testing?
sorry but that would be a dumb idea there is going to be at least one person who dedicate all 100% of there lives tring to get to the max lev to beat everyone in one hit and then theres hackers...
Seargant_hook
sorry but that would be a dumb idea there is going to be at least one person who dedicate all 100% of there lives tring to get to the max lev to beat everyone in one hit and then theres hackers...

So, you think PvP is a bad idea because someone is going to be better at it than you? I'm sure there are going to be specific PvP areas like an arena so people who are scared of getting owned won't have to do it.
They did say that there would be a PvP feature but not with the initial release.
beta testing?
i want it to be pvp twisted twisted twisted
Seargant_hook

well whats the point of fighting someone else if you know if your gonna win?
chucknorrisrox
Seargant_hook

well whats the point of fighting someone else if you know if your gonna win?

well you could just be a jerk and crushing everyone else's dreams, and I'm sure there will be a few of those, but thats no reason not to have pvp arenas or something
i hope we do! xd
i am just here for the mony
wat are u guys here for????????????????? and has any one played runescape here??????????????????
i bet no 1 is listening or not here ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces