Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hope that gaia will release pets for the mmo. If they dont I hope they release rings that summon pets.OMG I JUST GOT AN IDEA |
V

You should be able to get a capture ring. All it does is capture one monster. Once you capture that monster (kinda like pokemons) you could use the ring and the monster would fight alongside you! Every level it gains (1,2,3,4) it just gets stronger!
IF YOU POST HERE YOU WILL GET RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super_luvr
I hope that gaia will release pets for the mmo. If they dont I hope they release rings that summon pets.OMG I JUST GOT AN IDEA |
V

You should be able to get a capture ring. All it does is capture one monster. Once you capture that monster (kinda like pokemons) you could use the ring and the monster would fight alongside you! Every level it gains (1,2,3,4) it just gets stronger!

Firstly, that idea's been brought up dozens of times before.
Secondly, ripping off Pokemon like that would be INCREDIBLY LAME.
Third, we may get pets some time in the distant future, but no one knows for sure.
drizztdragon
IF YOU POST HERE YOU WILL GET RAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh baby!
Super_luvr
V

pets would be cool like cats and dogs summonings cool to you can summoning wolfs but dont rip off pokemon pokeballs arnt kool or pokerings
talk2hand None of this is amusing. Anything of the sort will be summons of or an effect of a ring
Yea! Combat pets would b awesome on this game! Why not? World of Warcraft has combat pets!
I find it amusing how almost every person who posts this same idea acts as though it is some revolutionary new concept.

The ONLY way this will be in the MMO anytime soon is if there is a ring that summons a creature/minion (either for a preset duration and charge orb increase its damage, or its damage is fixed and charges increase time before it goes away).
lol pokemon i still watch it XD... sometimes anyways so many games already has the pet system soooo yeahhhhh....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff