Get Rid Of Gold Generators!! 0.057471264367816 5.7% [ 5 ]
I Don't Really Care About Any Of This. 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]

5,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
zOMG is finally making a comeback!
I want zOMG! back scream I really liked that game and I got a lot of treasure playing it! I also played a lot with some nice people! I even chatted with people about things I liked. I can't do that very well on other games.
Why did they have to take zOMG! away?

Toxic Shade

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Member 100
I voted to have zOMG! back. I will gladly sign this petition. 3nodding

currydaddy's Sweetheart

Feral Bunny

11,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
No offense to the Original poster.
But here is a link to a petition that is in site feed back that has over 800 signatures.
Since it is IN site feed back that makes it official and it would probably be most useful for everyone thats in the know or that wishes to make a difference in the fight to bring back Zomg.
Join zOMG petition signed 1,376 (╯°□°)╯︵ ɐᴉɐפ
Created by BlueO2
The more names we can get on a single petition that gets all of us what we want the better.
heart
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

put it back wahmbulance put it back wahmbulance put it back wahmbulance the way that it was!!!!!!!! ! wahmbulance
Your_Royal_Majesty
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

put it back wahmbulance put it back wahmbulance put it back wahmbulance the way that it was!!!!!!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance
gaia_nitemareleft ZOMG gaia_nitemareright

5,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Belinda Aster
No offense to the Original poster.
But here is a link to a petition that is in site feed back that has over 800 signatures.
Since it is IN site feed back that makes it official and it would probably be most useful for everyone thats in the know or that wishes to make a difference in the fight to bring back Zomg.
Join zOMG petition signed 1,376 (╯°□°)╯︵ ɐᴉɐפ
Created by BlueO2
The more names we can get on a single petition that gets all of us what we want the better.
heart

Awesome! I will gladly signed it!

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Signed and done
I played zomg since it first came out, Ive been In gaia since oct '03 and Im tired of seeing it go so far downhill, right up to and including selling old MC items??? they have lost my love and respect as a company, they break their own rules, add whatever they want if it makes money, screw over loyalists, and basically tell us they dont care anymore by dropping Zomg, next will be towns and fishing.

if they were getting rid of something to make the site better, it should be rally, people only use it to cyber and avoid forums where there are mods

and these grants they come out with to appease the masses every time they break something (be it codes or our hearts) are crappy apologies! While we like getting new items, we want our Gaia to grow! not in how much money can be spent, but in how much CONTENT you can give us, Zomg was really the only quality left, now its all just buy buy buy buy
emotion_facepalm emotion_bigvein </3

im signing every one of these I see
ZOMG wahmbulance ZOMG wahmbulance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out