Welcome to Gaia! ::

petition click here if your against it

hate it 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Spess
A petition to stop the battle system? Wow, bring on the angry mobs.

Beloved Healer

Prepare to be flamed. sweatdrop
I suppose that everyone has their own opinions but perhaps the TC should tell us why he does not want the battle system.
burning_eyes burning_eyes What a stupid petition! If you don't like it, don't play it! No one is forcing you to! Gee! burning_eyes burning_eyes
So the admins should drop the whole thing because few idiots that don't like it? I don't think so. rolleyes
Mimzy Aura
It hasn't been released yet, and to tell the truth, putting a petition about freezing the production of the Battle System is never going to work espically if the people on this forum is against your petition, and to me that is just dumb, putting a petition for no battle system...

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
RAFUZAN
the slave dood
alot of people such as myself are against the battle system voice you opinion here

petition to get the man a brain plz

ill sign that
petition to screw you
I've been on this site for over 3 years, and I've wanted the battle system for a hell of a long time.

And why are you posting this in here, you know most of the replies to this thread are going to be against your opinion? I'm not being mean, just wondering. >.>
y WOULDNT u want it?
it seems like such a kewl concept

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Okay, he does have the right to petiton, buy lemme ask you (thread maker) one thing: Why? Why do you not want the battle system to come out?
Thread Change

This is now a petition for: "the slave dood" for taking it in the pooper.
wtf man y the hell wouldnt u want the battle system
and if u dont then keep it to yourself bcuz there r probably more people who would want the battle system then those who dont so give it up i dont think a lot of people would even think about signing this petition...
Petition to stop trolls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces