Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I wonder if the zOMG developers could implement a questing feature in pet summons for any crews to quest. Like the crew members would click the pet and a quest dialog window would pop up. It'll be ever more amazing if the quest dropped regular orbs. Wouldn't you agree?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Wonderful Secret
I wonder if the zOMG developers could implement a questing feature in pet summons for any crews to quest. Like the crew members would click the pet and a quest dialog window would pop up. It'll be ever more amazing if the quest dropped regular orbs. Wouldn't you agree?

Just to make sure I have what you are trying to say correct:
You'd like a system where the summons each had a personal quest we could accept and go on for some kind of reward?

As interesting an idea as that is, zOMG's limited resources coupled with being in maintenance mode leaves the likelihood of this happening low. The resources zOMG does get are best spent trying to fix bugs and hopefully minor content updates.

Interesting Friend

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Berryfarmer
A Wonderful Secret

You'd like a system where the summons each had a personal quest we could accept and go on for some kind of reward?

As interesting an idea as that is, zOMG's limited resources coupled with being in maintenance mode leaves the likelihood of this happening low. The resources zOMG does get are best spent trying to fix bugs and hopefully minor content updates.
I believe in zOMG! scream

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I've always want some freakin function for summons.
:/ just something. Cuz I got a few.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Wonderful Secret
Berryfarmer
A Wonderful Secret

I don't think people would be coming to the zF if they didn't believe in zOMG. It's a matter of getting higher ups to believe. And if you've seen the history of the zF you know there have been numerous attempts and movements to do just that.

Interesting Friend

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Berryfarmer
A Wonderful Secret
Berryfarmer
A Wonderful Secret

I don't think people would be coming to the zF if they didn't believe in zOMG. It's a matter of getting higher ups to believe. And if you've seen the history of the zF you know there have been numerous attempts and movements to do just that.
Why don't they just hire me to dev zOMG o.O I mean seriously. I'm pretty good at coding, and implementing codes using c#, etc.. I would even work for free if I have to. All for the sake of entertainment and fun play time.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
it depends which game project is gaia interactive is focusing on since afterall we're talking about money.
I reaaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy doubt that zOMG will be gone because zOMG is considered one of the best MMO to be played in Mac / other OS that isnt Windows. If they do want to put em down, they must have found it's replacement that matches zOMG.

I would like to see summon feature to be useful for game runs

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
I just want to see my Kiki meow at me.

:<

Rogue

Signomi
I just want to see my Kiki meow at me.

:<
or hear landy nomming sound :<

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Never gonna happen

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I can imagine it right now. Your kitty fluff asking you to take it to the sand traps to use it as a litter. Or your grass fluff wanting to sprawl out on the lawns and watch the grass grow. Somehow, I just can't imagine fluffs having interesting missions for you.

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
Serenade Sea
I've always want some freakin function for summons.
:/ just something. Cuz I got a few.
i have one of each (and in some cases 50+), i was hoping they would implant a use when is tarted hoarding :')

Witty Conversationalist

This totally reminds me of AQWorlds. > w >

10,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roxydorable

Yes! I was thinking that, too!
That confused me there, the first time I saw a summon with a quest-"!" above its head. lol

Witty Conversationalist

Juliana Leeuwenhart
Roxydorable

Yes! I was thinking that, too!
That confused me there, the first time I saw a summon with a quest-"!" above its head. lol

I know right! Back when I was just playing it for the first time, I saw one and was like: "What's this about..?" I've also always wanted one but it would just take sooo much effort to do. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff