Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image ..........

Summons are very popular. They've probably have a few summon rings planned out already.

It would be fun if you could summon NPC's or pet items from gaia. Can you imagine a bunch of Coco kitties scratching the monsters eyes out, his face covers in cats. XD

.......... User Image
[Ah~Chew]
Thank you.
I do appriciate that.

I wish that some Gaias weren't so cruel to the administration.
It is a free site after all. All things done should be appreciated.

Our administration loves us.
<333
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's quite sad about how people ask a bajillion duplicates of the same question and don't even search for a few answers. gonk
Finally, a thread that isn't totally negative about the whole Battle thing!

Seriously - the people of Gaia could show as much support as you are, Chewy-san. They haven't even told us everything about it, and people are flying off the handle!

I guess that's to be expected, though...

But I share your opinion. I think it's wonderful that anyone would take so much time and effort to bring good things to the community, and I know Gaia is working hard to support all her players. <3

Sweet Pyromaniac

Lazy Brandon
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's quite sad about how people ask a bajillion duplicates of the same question and don't even search for a few answers. gonk
User Image ..........

So true, I had to look a few pages back to find this thread. Everyone's just complaining out there.

.......... User Image
Aibohphobia
Finally, a thread that isn't totally negative about the whole Battle thing!

Seriously - the people of Gaia could show as much support as you are, Chewy-san. They haven't even told us everything about it, and people are flying off the handle!

I guess that's to be expected, though...

But I share your opinion. I think it's wonderful that anyone would take so much time and effort to bring good things to the community, and I know Gaia is working hard to support all her players. <3

:'D

I don't see how people can be SO negative over something that has been years in the works just for us!

No matter what Gaia does with the battle system, I know it will be good.

Sure, they arent perfect~
No one is perfect. No game is perfect.

But this battle system is special.
<333
Its a step up from everything they have been working towards.

whee

Sweet Pyromaniac

User Image ..........

Well, seems like most of the users don't appreciate all the work that's going into it. Plus it's free.

.......... User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces