Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Saint

Yikes. That's impressive. I haven't been in the green rooms for almost a year. I don't think I'll be able to survive unless my crew is top-notched.

Saxy Coder

o: Very nice!
Did you ever consider taking an AoE (Slash, HF, Water Ballon, Hornet, ??) instead of perhaps Mantis to help get rid of bats faster?

But Congrats. Now go solo Crypt. emotion_dowant

Omnipresent Warlord

Impressive

Timid Bunny

nice feat ^_^ -b
You did it!! Very awesome!!!

Now you can come do kam.
emotion_kirakira

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Leasfy
So this was what you told me last time in crew. OMG xDD
I am sorry ;o; I tend to forget things a lot

No problem! I became very inactive for several months, so it is completely understandable.

Lady Saxophone
o: Very nice!
Did you ever consider taking an AoE (Slash, HF, Water Ballon, Hornet, ??) instead of perhaps Mantis to help get rid of bats faster?

But Congrats. Now go solo Crypt. emotion_dowant

While attempting this challenge, I complied to adopt a ring-set that would rely on a strategy of continuously kiting the monsters, while minimizing my risk of suffering damage.

I wanted to avoid suffering "payback" attacks from the enemies, so I opted to just focus on eliminating the monsters one at a time.

In addition to that, I prefer having Mantis at my disposal to deal with the remaining Vampires, due it's superior DPS ranking.

I honestly don't think that the strategy and ring-set I choose were optimal to accomplish this task (I think Lad's was significantly more efficient) , but I decided to adhere to them anyway for personal reasons.

As for soloing Crypt, I cannot do so as there is no short-cut to reach the area - not that it would be impossible otherwise...
sweatdrop

strapping young man

Now you can come do kam.
emotion_kirakira

Truth be told, I actually defeated BL for the very first time not long before accomplishing this task - I do look forward to battling BL with Blood Bats, however!
emotion_kirakira

/

I have proceeded to upload and share some footage I previously withheld.

It is a bit repetitive and anti-climatic, so I added some music in the hopes that it may be more entertaining!

emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Great Job! biggrin
XPrinceofTricky3

strapping young man

Now you can come do kam.
emotion_kirakira

Truth be told, I actually defeated BL for the very first time not long before accomplishing this task - I do look forward to battling BL with Blood Bats, however!
emotion_kirakira

Yeah that's what I meant no more "I can't until I solo a GR emotion_donotwant "
xd

Profitable Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I think we got a badass amongst the group. Vegeta be jealous of you. XD

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
This is very good news to hear indeed. Thanks for showing that it is possible for anyone to do. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff