Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Am I write?

..yes...if you have nothing good to say..dont say it at all 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
..yes...I love you and I will give you something =]...xD 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
No...you are a mean person and shoudnt say such things 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
no..everything sucks unless Im personally involved.... 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 >

I dont think the battle system is all bad. Gaians have so much to complain about...do you really not have a life that you complain about this? I mean...its not even a big deal. I just think that theyre trying to appeal to everyone. Which is good. It would kinda be cute to kill the monsters...wait..no it would be not cute...but Its a work in progress...dont you think they need a little praise? I mean theyre entertaining us with something. If your gonna go complain that much then just leave... mrgreen
you dramallama dramallama dramallama 's that like your cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine
xd YEAH!!!
le sigh gah! newbs make me angry ><
krustytubesox
I dont think the battle system is all bad. Gaians have so much to complain about...do you really not have a life that you complain about this? I mean...its not even a big deal. I just think that theyre trying to appeal to everyone. Which is good. It would kinda be cute to kill the monsters...wait..no it would be not cute...but Its a work in progress...dont you think they need a little praise? I mean theyre entertaining us with something. If your gonna go complain that much then just leave... mrgreen
you dramallama dramallama dramallama 's that like your cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine

True dat.
hehe at the poll, it doesn't bother me...
krustytubesox
I dont think the battle system is all bad. Gaians have so much to complain about...do you really not have a life that you complain about this? I mean...its not even a big deal. I just think that they're trying to appeal to everyone. Which is good. It would kinda be cute to kill the monsters...wait..no it would be not cute...but Its a work in progress...don't you think they need a little praise? I mean they're entertaining us with something. If your gonna go complain that much then just leave... mrgreen

Very good, very good!
Well said~ blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
dramallama cheese_whine

You caught me!
i can't wait till it comes gonk

Witty Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
THANK you. I knew I couldn't be the only one annoyed by all the complaints. I mean, they haven't even had the opportunity to play it, and already people are whining about why it sucks.

Personally, I'm saving my opinion for when the system is actually available. Based on what little info we have, I can only say it looks interesting. The whole Battle Ring idea is intriguing. It should allow for some nice customization, which is one of the things I love to find in a game.
It should be okay...I think pretty much its gonna turn into some kind of mapple story..but its okay..maple story was a cute game...

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
I agree.It was just like gais new lay out and the new profile lay outs.People complained.But the mods are trying to make the site better for us.And no one says that everyone has to use the battel system.the same goes for the towns and everything else.
As far as the battel systems goes I said don't knock it till you try it.
It's most likely the little whiney children on this site who are complaining.
Kudos to you. If you think the battle system is going to suck so much, nobody's forcing you to play it.

Eloquent Vampire

10,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Popular Thread 100
r i z z y
Kudos to you. If you think the battle system is going to suck so much, nobody's forcing you to play it.

My point excatly.
stare doesnt matter am going to CRUSH THOSE FOES

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas