Welcome to Gaia! ::

A large question I think everyone is wantiing to know is how will our equipped items effect combat?...

But what I really want to know is why people are already starting to talk about guilds? It might be a year before we even see the battle system.
I don't know.
But they are going to be very bored for a very long time.
Exactly... And I can't see why you would want to group up... Only the weak would need such tactics. I've never needed a group. All they ever do is steal your kills... (But I guess I'm ranting.)

It's just funny how the weak and needy run together for protection.
OMG! You read Megatokyo!
Milonkey
OMG! You read Megatokyo!
Been reading it for years. When I get back home form this "vacation" I'm gonna have my new autographed copy of Volume 5 waiting for me.
TwilightxPrince
Honestly, I can't say I understand why there's all this recruiting going on right now when PvP won't be out until long after the battle system is released, and when you have no idea of knowing how strong your new recruit/recruiter will be...you could be joining a bunch of weaklings for all you know.

Oh and another thing is, your new recruit/recruiter just may leave gaia by the time the battle system is released, considering we don't know when it'll come out.

So. Convince me why I should join your Clan/Syndicate/Mafia/Whatever.

And another thing: Your equipped avatar items have no effect on battle, read the damn question and answer thread.
((I have a cat named Milo, he's old and fat. sweatdrop ))
TwilightxPrince
TwilightxPrince
Honestly, I can't say I understand why there's all this recruiting going on right now when PvP won't be out until long after the battle system is released, and when you have no idea of knowing how strong your new recruit/recruiter will be...you could be joining a bunch of weaklings for all you know.

Oh and another thing is, your new recruit/recruiter just may leave gaia by the time the battle system is released, considering we don't know when it'll come out.

So. Convince me why I should join your Clan/Syndicate/Mafia/Whatever.

And another thing: Your equipped avatar items have no effect on battle, read the damn question and answer thread.
Hm... I'll have to see about that... stare *Is contemplating the assasination of whoever made said decision...*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff