Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was just wondering if they might have a party quest on gaia battle or not. Because most of us like battling monsters with our friends and such. Please dont flame or spam in this thread. If you do, then i will delete that reply.

-oh yeah and for those who dont remember me, my username was chocolate-rein but i changed it.

Anyways, have fun
party quest... nice. i hope we do have them. but other than that, i think some time limited quest in a dungeon with many monster will do the job. i mean, many party quest in the other mmorpg is kind of annoying because sometime you know it's not hard but just they won't let you do it without party. but the time limited one, you still can do it, but the chance to finish it is low (if you are not high lvl). most quest like that, players will just ask party for help.
(i am actually thinking about a "quest" from 9dragon, thats why i think it's better that way)
KrazyJoe
party quest... nice. i hope we do have them. but other than that, i think some time limited quest in a dungeon with many monster will do the job. i mean, many party quest in the other mmorpg is kind of annoying because sometime you know it's not hard but just they won't let you do it without party. but the time limited one, you still can do it, but the chance to finish it is low (if you are not high lvl). most quest like that, players will just ask party for help.
(i am actually thinking about a "quest" from 9dragon, thats why i think it's better that way)

It would be great if they had party quest and the monster would at least drop like a good ring and stuff. But i kinda do hate it when people with high levels only let other people with high levels go party questing with them.

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
You nearly scared me pantless by putting Party Quest in the title.
Made me think this was going to be another "Make it like maplestory" thread. D:

Anyway, I really do hope they have some kind of party quest.
Not like the ones in Maple, though. I don't want to be forced to work with people I don't know. D:

I love running around with people I enjoy to be with.
That's why I support (just about) anything that involves parties!
Chokin
You nearly scared me pantless by putting Party Quest in the title.
Made me think this was going to be another "Make it like maplestory" thread. D:

Anyway, I really do hope they have some kind of party quest.
Not like the ones in Maple, though. I don't want to be forced to work with people I don't know. D:

I love running around with people I enjoy to be with.
That's why I support (just about) anything that involves parties!

Sorry about the nearly scared you thing. And i would hate it if they have a maplestory like party quest. But forgetting about maplestory (even though i kinda like maple story), just the fact that party questing with someone on gaia and get major loot would be a total win.
same here then wats the point if ur freinds arnt ther with u then u can make like plans and all sorts of stuff to. also if a item that u hold could be a wepon like sword alchemyst book ninga star umbrella fire water like that
oathkeeper111
same here then wats the point if ur freinds arnt ther with u then u can make like plans and all sorts of stuff to. also if a item that u hold could be a wepon like sword alchemyst book ninga star umbrella fire water like that

Sprry but the items we wear will not affect gaia battle in any sort of way.It just makes us look good
I hope we will have them, they always makes things more interesting. But I hope that won't there be too many time quests. Usually I get throught them without great problems, but having a timer always makes me anxious and I can't explore everything as I usually do. I'd prefer being forced to form groups cause of there are powerful monster, than a time counter.
i agree ^^...it'll be fun if it'll be like that xp ..i hope the battle comes soon though. *is excited*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff