Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Man-Lover

Okay so me and my crew were in Alarmskeeter (Idk if that makes a difference) and we couldn't get past wave 1, so we left and came back, and the same happened.

Barton Sweetheart

Which setting did you pick? If it was the hard setting then you'd need buffs to get though Papa Saw however if it was on normal or easy then you don't tend to need buffs that much.

The other thing is that you all should be healing each other and yourself if no one is healing then you will fail no matter what.

Magic Man-Lover

Zealand_Aquarius
Which setting did you pick? If it was the hard setting then you'd need buffs to get though Papa Saw however if it was on normal or easy then you don't tend to need buffs that much.

The other thing is that you all should be healing each other and yourself if no one is healing then you will fail no matter what.
I'm not on about strategy, It's only just occured to me that I'm in the wrong forum. I meant it's a bug; It won't spawn anything after the first lot of saws.

Barton Sweetheart

Unorthodox Furiosity
Zealand_Aquarius

I'm not on about strategy, It's only just occured to me that I'm in the wrong forum. I meant it's a bug; It won't spawn anything after the first lot of saws.

No worries, I read it as that you were unable to survive the first wave.

If its any help there is a sticky at the top of this forum you may want to post in as well.

Lunatic

Unorthodox Furiosity
Okay so me and my crew were in Alarmskeeter (Idk if that makes a difference) and we couldn't get past wave 1, so we left and came back, and the same happened.

Its a Glitch Same thing Happend to my Crew now

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Nickster Sane -x
Unorthodox Furiosity

Its a Glitch Same thing Happend to my Crew now

it happens everytime anyone touches a wall which sucks in some crews because guess where people directly goto!

Blessed Millionaire

7,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Really its caused by touching a wall? how weird...

Magic Man-Lover

To everyone; it was just the server that glitched for me. It was fine on Air fluff and we were always at the wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff