Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
le bump.

havent been in a kam run in forevs, wondering if theres anyone i can help out sweatdrop

Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Oh Kenny- this is just a painful reminder of the fact that I've been CL 11.8+ since Christmas and still don't have a Bloodlust Kill. Not for lack of instances or XP either... I need some of the luck that these other people have sweatdrop

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Omnipresent Warlord

Zzyli
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
le bump.

havent been in a kam run in forevs, wondering if theres anyone i can help out sweatdrop

Oh Kenny- this is just a painful reminder of the fact that I've been CL 11.8+ since Christmas and still don't have a Bloodlust Kill. Not for lack of instances or XP either... I need some of the luck that these other people have sweatdrop

I was thinking of making a thread asking for people with zero bloodlust kills. I can get you a kill if we can both be on the same day. With a good crew a run can easily be done in under 5 hours if you have to clear all the greens even.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Omnileech

I was thinking of making a thread asking for people with zero bloodlust kills. I can get you a kill if we can both be on the same day. With a good crew a run can easily be done in under 5 hours if you have to clear all the greens even.

That could be great. I've worn pretty much all the hats in GR and Bloodlust by now, so I can fit in as needed. I've even taught some people how to do Bloodlust who have then been lucky enough to get kills. Let me know if you're setting up a run. I'm available most days, pretty much whenever, except for 3-4 hours dead time about 8pm-midnight PST. I will get up at odd hours for me if required.

Zzyli

this is just a painful reminder of the fact that I've been CL 11.8+ since Christmas and still don't have a Bloodlust Kill

Same problem Zy

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
bumping dat thread emotion_awesome

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
I can has Bloodlust Kill?
CL (give a range from lowest to highest): 11.8 -12
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?:none
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?: nope
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): weekends all day, weekdays not so much
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: attacker

Omnipresent Warlord

I'd like an updated list of people with no BL kills, so that I know who to make a point to invite along.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Omnileech
I'd like an updated list of people with no BL kills, so that I know who to make a point to invite along.

i'll send PMs to everyone on the "no kills" list to see if they've gotten any kills since i last updated 3nodding

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
I has Bloodlust Kill(s)!
CL (range from lowest to highest): 11.8-12.0 depending on buffs
How many times have you killed Kamila's Bloodlust form?: Once
What time/day is best for you? (use PST): evening/night
Preferred position out of- Heal-tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: Debuff and dps, tertiary healer

Interstellar Demigod

I can has Bloodlust Kill?
CL (give a range from lowest to highest): 11.8 - 12.0 Generally 11.9
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?: 3 or 4 times
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?: No not yet sweatdrop
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): Generally 3:00 PM PST and sometimes all day on the weekends.
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: I am open to learn any position for BL.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
awesome bump emotion_awesome

Beloved Elder

Omnileech
With a good crew a run can easily be done in under 5 hours if you have to clear all the greens even.
And there you have my problem. I'm at cl 11.9, but it's pretty seldom that I have 5 hours in one sitting to spend online.

Thanks to some very helpful and skilled crews, I've made a few attempts to become attuned (which failed, mostly because I ran out of time). But I have not yet managed to see Kam, not to speak of a 1st form kill or a Bloodlust kill.

Rogue

I has Bloodlust Kill(s)!
CL (range from lowest to highest): 11.8-12.0
How many times have you killed Kamila's Bloodlust form?: 5
What time/day is best for you? (use PST): evenings/nights
Preferred position out of- Heal-tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: attacker (might update as heal-tank too when I get to try it out ninja )

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
I has Bloodlust Kill(s)!
CL (range from lowest to highest): 11.8-12.0
How many times have you killed Kamila's Bloodlust form? 1:
What time/day is best for you? (use PST): anytime
Preferred position out of- Heal-tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: attacker.

Rogue

SmallTownGuy
Omnileech
With a good crew a run can easily be done in under 5 hours if you have to clear all the greens even.
And there you have my problem. I'm at cl 11.9, but it's pretty seldom that I have 5 hours in one sitting to spend online.

Thanks to some very helpful and skilled crews, I've made a few attempts to become attuned (which failed, mostly because I ran out of time). But I have not yet managed to see Kam, not to speak of a 1st form kill or a Bloodlust kill.

5+ uninterrupted hours? upperclassman years at college emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces