Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Noob

I can has Bloodlust Kill?
CL (give a range from lowest to highest): 11.7 - 12.0
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?: 1 time
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?: 1 time
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): All week; not available Mondays or Wednesdays
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: Heal-tank, secondary healer

Omnipresent Warlord

CL (give a range from lowest to highest): 11.8-12.
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?: Yes, 20+ times.
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?: 17? Bloodlust kills. Most of those were after they made her harder.
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): Typically it's going to be late night like 11 PM or so.
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: I can fill any spot, but people say I'm a spectacular tank.

Edit: You guys know there's a thread for this kind of stuff already. If you want a team of experienced people who can help lead a crew to victory, you ought to ask LUST for their assistance.

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
CL (give a range from lowest to highest):11.8 to 12.0
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?:No
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?:No
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): 10pm to 2am normally
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker:I have no preferred position. I'm flexible.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Omnileech

You guys know there's a thread for this kind of stuff already. If you want a team of experienced people who can help lead a crew to victory, you ought to ask LUST for their assistance.

I know, i mostly made this as an easier way for people making kam crews to recrewt people. rather than posting a thread every time they need someone, they can just look on the lists in here and see who's willing to do a bloodlust crew 3nodding

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
post pl0x ;o;
o w o ; ;

CL (give a range from lowest to highest): 11.7 or 11.8 and up
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?: i think only once
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?: none ; w ;
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): 6:00 p.m - maybe 8:00 p.m or up to 9:30 pst~
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: Attacker and maybe a bit of Secondary Healer >.< if i can

Saburoo's Spouse

Hey for the form I filled out, I only have 1 bloodlust kill. For some reason I read that as first form. sweatdrop

Belphegor's Honey Bun

Cat

CL (give a range from lowest to highest): 11.9 - 12
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?: 4-5 times
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?: 2 times & failed
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): friday & saturday
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: attacker/heal tank

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
CL (give a range from lowest to highest):11.7-11.8 (Only 3 buffs aren't up to level 11)
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?: No
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?: 3 times in one session.
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): Thur-Sat 2pm-4am PST
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: Attacker but I can do secondary Healer

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
/le bump ;o;

will update this thread later today, gtg to school soon XD
I have yet to enter DMS =D
even though I have thee ability lol

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I has Bloodlust Kill(s)!
CL (range from lowest to highest): 12-12 emotion_awesome
How many times have you killed Kamila's Bloodlust form?: 7 times. 6 with "Broken Aggro Bloodlust", 1 with "Sword-Chucks Bloodlust"
What time/day is best for you? (use PST): Um. . . sweatdrop 6 AM-Any time I fall asleep
Preferred position out of- Heal-tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: Attacker/Secondary Healer

Rainbow Harvester

CL (give a range from lowest to highest): 11.7 - 12.0
Have you killed Kamila's first form before? If so, how many?: Nope never.
Have you fought Kamila's Bloodlust form before? If so, how many times?: Nope.
What time/day is best for you to fight Bloodlust? (use PST): Tuesdays & Thursdays, from 7:00 am (or earlier) to 2:00 pm PST.
Preferred position out of- Heal-Tank, Secondary Healer, Attacker: Attacker & Secondary Healer.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
le bump ;o;

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Quick Reply