Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heey guys. I'm like, giving away free items 'n' stoofz in Barton Town to celebrate Leap Year. I really couldn't think of anything appropriate to give away, so I'm just gonna give away random stuff like loot and power-ups and all.
And, there's a special secret password and if you guess it, you get a free Bloodstone Gem. surprised (Congratulations to Pilfer Von Durem for getting the password and getting the Bloodstone Gem. :3)
The people who stick around, talk for while, etc. will get better stuff than the people who don't run off immediately.

Anyway yeah, this is in part to help brighten the mood, since I think we're all a little upset about the recent... *on-goings*, but we have each-other; and no lack of updates can ever, ever take that away from us. Even if zOMG! and Gaia were shut down completely (and let's prey that never ever happens,) we'd still have memories - and I know lots of you have other ways to contact each-other. So let's embrace our ability to celebrate and just genuinely be together.

Server: Alarmskeeter
Area: Barton Town

So currently, I have...
-Normal loot.
-Holiday exclusive recipes.
-Holiday exclusive loot.
-Regular Power-ups.
-Deluxe Power-ups.
-Recipes.
-Plushies.
-Aquarium zOMG! monsters (and cows!) surprised
-Cow I Ams, in dedication to the cows at Bill's Ranch.
-Oh my Gumball
-Summons.

I don't have any really rare loot or epic recipes, sorry. D:
Please don't beg for a certain thing. Just stick around, and if you're lucky, you'll get it. I just don't want a bunch of people saying "please give me this," over and over again, 'cause y'know, it's kinda annoying and rude-ish. D:
If you can't come on zOMG! for any reason, you can post here and I will give you stuffs too, and I encourage you to post here for a while.
S'probably gonna be on all day, so yeah, just drop in any time...~

(Want more people to come? Give this thread a little <3 and it might get noticed. :3)

Also, I'm sorry for such short notice. I only thought of it yesterday, and then I got really busy trying to get gold and GCash to buy stuff for prizes and all and... well yeah.
You'll all be better informed the next time I do something like this. Probably. Sort of. Maybe. Definitely. ...Probably.

Counter:
One hundred thirty gifts given away so far!

~~~Thank-you, EthelbertOddity, for the gift. <3~~~

Omnipresent Warlord

Are you on now?

Stone-cold Wench

Let's...prey? Is that deliberate? blaugh

Prince Asty's Partner In Crime

Sexy Goat

19,900 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
D: I wish I'd be able to get on, unfortunately, I'm about to head to bed.good luck and have fun though~
Merovic

...I spelled it wrong, didn't I? ;u;

Stone-cold Wench

Mega tankz
Merovic

I thought it might be the secret password.
Merovic
Mega tankz
Merovic

I thought it might be the secret password.

Noope.
It has to do with Leap Year, though. >w<

Stone-cold Wench

User Image
Secret Word is Feb29?
Only my mother would get this reference...and more power to you if you get it too.

Barton Sweetheart

I love this idea! Good luck with your giveaway I hope everyone shows up and takes part.

Prince Asty's Partner In Crime

Sexy Goat

19,900 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
Why sank you Mega :3

Was not expecting anything, but sank you anyways~
You're welcome.~ <3

Rogue

Mannn the lag ; w ;

Rogue