Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
When I first made it to 11.0 and up I'm also pretty reluctant to let go of a 12.0 meat sweatdrop
But I've learned from experience and now I usually bring 5 attacks when dps-ing xd
So I'm kind of considerate for those 11.0 and up users who still bring meat when I tank xp

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Pan Twardowski
i hate her.
I think people should play it safe. 11.0 and 12.0 animated hurt quite a lot, and it only takes one mistaken aggro to turn a routine speed run into a horrorshow in the caves. I bring meat so the tank doesn't have to worry about me as much, because I have been known to mis-click and cause some chaos. (sorry!) I hope gaians go back to playing safe like they did in newbie times because... well, have you seen the price of revives lately?

As a tank I worry more about users who bring Meat than users who do not.

how come?

Fatcat

scarletdream18
When I first made it to 11.0 and up I'm also pretty reluctant to let go of a 12.0 meat sweatdrop
But I've learned from experience and now I usually bring 5 attacks when dps-ing xd
So I'm kind of considerate for those 11.0 and up users who still bring meat when I tank xp

A lot of people always use the "my level will drop" excuse, but they can easily swap meat for another attack ring and then their level will stay the same.

Vicious Prophet

i hate her.
Pan Twardowski
i hate her.
I think people should play it safe. 11.0 and 12.0 animated hurt quite a lot, and it only takes one mistaken aggro to turn a routine speed run into a horrorshow in the caves. I bring meat so the tank doesn't have to worry about me as much, because I have been known to mis-click and cause some chaos. (sorry!) I hope gaians go back to playing safe like they did in newbie times because... well, have you seen the price of revives lately?

As a tank I worry more about users who bring Meat than users who do not.

how come?

Users who don't bring Meat usually know what they're doing and have more trust in me, something important for DMS. If you bring Meat, especially as an 11+, I'm going to assume that you don't know what you're doing.
Oh my, I wasn't aware of the other replies.
Personally, I take it. I take it because I love the reassurance. Nothing against my fellow aggro, but if I didn't take it, it throws off my entire comparability for the run. I'll still finish the run, however my enthusiasm will be horrible and having a lively crew is important.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I don't take and if I see anyone else taking it I ask them to take it off and if they don't I kick them out of crew... No need for slow a** runs. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Usually I take 4 attacks, two buffs and 2 passives (or 3 attacks plus adren and no adren is not an attack) because if I am an aggro hoe and I steal aggro even with adren on! emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff