Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
OK, everyone knows about the basic environmental creatures that they've revealed so far right? Fish, Nevermore, and cow. But what about ORLY's???? It would be totally awsome to have ORLY's in the GBS lurking in like, some kind of woods and continuosly chanting O RLY? all owly like. whee It would also be cool if they were monsters, but I wuv ORLY's!!! I don't want to bash their heads in. gonk lol
ORLY? Hat's Description
The legendary O RLY? owl is a nocturnal species that populates the Gaian Woods, an expression of amused disbelief forever plastered on its jeering face. Though they constantly irritate Gaian lumberjacks with their mocking hoots, O RLY's come in a variety of fashionably sarcastic poses.

There is going to be a forest area, lets so hope this is possible, I love my ORLY! n_n

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
It'd be funny to hear their conversations.

Orly?

Yarly!

Nowai!

Srsly!

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Tessenjitsu
ORLY? Hat's Description
The legendary O RLY? owl is a nocturnal species that populates the Gaian Woods, an expression of amused disbelief forever plastered on its jeering face. Though they constantly irritate Gaian lumberjacks with their mocking hoots, O RLY's come in a variety of fashionably sarcastic poses.

There is going to be a forest area, lets so hope this is possible, I love my ORLY! n_n

blaugh I used to have an ORLY but sold it for fausto's bottle. lol, but I hope so tooooooooo!!
I would have a Kokeshi doll do idle animation, then the orly owl be like "Orly? Nowai?!"

xDDDD

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
GenTrigger
It'd be funny to hear their conversations.

Orly?

Yarly!

Nowai!

Srsly!

OMG, that would be so annoying lol.

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Tessenjitsu
I would have a Kokeshi doll do idle animation, then the orly owl be like "Orly? Nowai?!"

xDDDD

lol, the kokeshi dolls scare me. rofl
StrawberryRage
Tessenjitsu

xDDDD

They scare everyone dear (O_O)
But wait..
The description of ORLY? Hats']
"The legendary "O RLY?" owl is a nocturnal species that populates the Gaian Woods, an expression of amused disbelief forever plastered on its jeering face...&
q1ryw9ya:0="The description of ORLY? Hats']
"The legendary "O RLY?" owl is [u][b]a nocturnal species that populates the Gaian Woods[/b][/u], an expression of amused disbelief forever plastered on its jeering face..."
My Eternal Darkness
StrawberryRage
Tessenjitsu

xDDDD

They scare everyone dear (O_O)

Not me...

@My Eternal Darkness: Thanks for making my oh so obvious quote even more useless and more obvious than it already was.
gotta love the owls
hi whem will the new game launch?

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
dfour4

Arrrrrrrrgh....READ THE STICKIIIIIIIIIES!!! scream
dfour4
please read the stickies there on top of where you chose the topic you enter or try getting in the gaia battle site

Profitable Prophet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces