Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Ladykiller

i need to make 51 orb aggregates and i have the formula and will pay for the crafting fee! any lvl 10 zomg players have all rings up to lvl 10, have at least lvl 2 in alchemy, and dont need their orbs anymore this is good for you guys! heart hoping to hear from some of you!

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
techically Charge orbs are soul bound. Unless you want to pay for all the Orb Al. that is crafted. I think is your meaning right?

Salty Aggressor

thtgurlisme
i need to make 51 orb aggregates and i have the formula and will pay for the crafting fee! any lvl 10 zomg players have all rings up to lvl 10, have at least lvl 2 in alchemy, and dont need their orbs anymore this is good for you guys! heart hoping to hear from some of you!

I don't think this is the right forum to be posting in. Try Alchemy Services? You'll probably have more luck there

Familiar Ladykiller

eliza_bunnypooh
thtgurlisme

I don't think this is the right forum to be posting in. Try Alchemy Services? You'll probably have more luck there

but it deals with zomg players...
well i thought it was a good place to post sweatdrop my bad... ill go post in the alchemy place now

Familiar Ladykiller

Sealandic Prince
techically Charge orbs are soul bound. Unless you want to pay for all the Orb Al. that is crafted. I think is your meaning right?

well ill pay for the crafting fee and the formula but not for the item that it comes up wit.

Salty Aggressor

thtgurlisme
eliza_bunnypooh
thtgurlisme

but it deals with zomg players...
well i thought it was a good place to post sweatdrop my bad... ill go post in the alchemy place now

Yeah. It's not a very friendly place lately...If I hadn't just made like 150 orb aggs I'd help you but I'm low on actual orbs now :/

IRL Cat

Sealandic Prince
congrats, you can read

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
thtgurlisme
Sealandic Prince

well ill pay for the crafting fee and the formula but not for the item that it comes up wit.

>-> your sentence is confusing.
So let see you pay 1.1k for each/ Orb agg?

I can just give you 20 Orb all. for 20k......

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
curtneko
Sealandic Prince
congrats, you can read

rolleyes quite the accomplishment

Familiar Ladykiller

Sealandic Prince
thtgurlisme
Sealandic Prince

ill pay 1k and give a formula per orb aggregate cuz i have the formulas now and the gold

IRL Cat

Sealandic Prince
curtneko
Sealandic Prince
congrats, you can read

for you yes

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
curtneko
Sealandic Prince
curtneko
Sealandic Prince
congrats, you can read

for you yes

Perhaps? or perhaps it's one of those times when i derp around now...

Familiar Ladykiller

Sealandic Prince
thtgurlisme
Sealandic Prince

wat?

the formula orb aggregate takes 100 zomg orbs and 1,000gold. i will pay you 1k and give you a formula for each orb aggregate. make sense?

IRL Cat

Sealandic Prince
curtneko
Sealandic Prince
curtneko
Sealandic Prince
congrats, you can read

for you yes

Perhaps? or perhaps it's one of those times when i derp around now...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/always

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
thtgurlisme
Sealandic Prince
thtgurlisme
Sealandic Prince

wat?

the formula orb aggregate takes 100 zomg orbs and 1,000gold. i will pay you 1k and give you a formula for each orb aggregate. make sense?

100c.orbs and 51orb ag. are two completely different things really. In which you know.

The formula take 100 orbs indeed, 100g for the formula buy at frost. SInce the cost is 1k to craft. but the MP cost is around 1.1k.

It's just easier to buy them in the pure item no? ( i think it's the way you vend is confusing me to really XD or i cn derp out)

But why not make this easier.

In zOMG i have about 14k pure Charge orbs. Im happy to make them for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff