Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would u like the ability to fight other players?

Yes 0.73913043478261 73.9% [ 85 ]
No 0.034782608695652 3.5% [ 4 ]
Maybe 0.11304347826087 11.3% [ 13 ]
If Separate Server's were available 0.11304347826087 11.3% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 115 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Bronze L
hey, they always post first before looking at the other topics or at the stickies, so we have to keep dealing with the idiots until it comes out, then we have to deal with another stupid question that the noobs ask

OMG U SHOULD TOTALLY ENTER THE ARENA!! Any way i would love to have PVP if there was a certain area or something, even if pvp was everywhere i wouldn't be one of those people who kills lvl ones. That is just mean.
dude iam so impacient man iam so in to mmorpgs and i so want to play a mmo from my favorite site lol its like the perfect combination

EDIT:damn i really wrote so fast i didnt check how much word i misspelled
SergioRuiz
dude iam so impacient man iam so in to mmorpgs and i so want to play a mmo from my favorite site lol its like the perfect combination

EDIT:damn i really wrote so fast i didnt check how much word i misspelled

Yeah, my sentiments exactly, other than the fact that I have no problem waiting as long as it takes for them to make it, but thats only cause I've found another realy good MMO to keep me busy until the Gaia MMO comes out. mrgreen
neonex7
i cant wait anymore scream scream scream rofl evil mad burning_eyes stressed stressed

Me too!
Thank you all for your posts and yes I now realize it's WoW, Anyway Thnx for your posts and keep posting Gaians
Thank you all for your posts, please keep posting.
I encourage posts that will help move all of this noob MMO crap behind us and put an end to all these stupid questions that they are asking.
CHEA!!! I CANT WAIT TO KICK SOME A** this games gonna rule
Its WoW, WoW, WoW, WoW lol razz

And its coming before Oct. 08. Yeah....

Me thinks this forum was a bad idea to build hype up but yeah, it will be worth it ^_^
wow is da bomb
man i want this thing to come out soon
lapstreet
wow is da bomb
no offence but WoW is like EQ for noobs >>
So some of us want to be able to hit eachother with blunt pixels sooner rather than later. Is that too much to ask?

But aye, paitence is a virtue. And one that largely pre-teens lack. >.>

Also, no offence bloody (like I'm waiting around for a reply, even if you are offended), but EQ is like Runescape for noobs. As they say in "the biz" "kthxbai."
iklop212
I LIKE BLOOD!!!!

Oooookay? question
Code Lyoko Guardian
WOW wasn't created in a day!! Man!
neither were the world nor Rome. These peeps need to sit back and wait patiently till this mmo is released.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff