Welcome to Gaia! ::

i wonder if their are only fantasy type rings such as magic atk, sword atk, bow atk? etc etc. will we have science fiction rings? unlike most mmorpg, gaia avi can makes ppl look like anyway they want to. but until now, all rings that i am informed about are fantasy type mmo atk... here in the mmo forum, i know most ppl (actually everyone but me) have fantasy adventure style. but someone ppl (me actually) have science fiction look avi which might not match the fantasy atk looks. actually if they are making the beam in the gaia cine an atk rings, it can works for all type avatar. but i hope their will be a "gun ring" (like in most game, gun somehow deal almost less than half sword damage, but still, some ppl might want to use gun)

p.s. my avi is actually half science fiction half fantasy. just as my avi art in my sign
Well, if you look at the Predi-Pup shown on the info site you'll see how high tech they are. Now, just imagine what could be made from the loot they'll drop.

Long-time Pumpkin

Shimarr
Well, if you look at the Predi-Pup shown on the info site you'll see how high tech they are. Now, just imagine what could be made from the loot they'll drop.

If they do a Borg set from that, I am SO gonna be some assimilated loli 4laugh
Lolicon Jr
Shimarr

lol, me2. yea actually i do remember them. but having "gun ring" might be another thing. i hope they we make bow ring and gun rings (just same atk but diff look to match players' avi)
lol. since ring gonna be all, i just hope there will be as much rings as type of weapon exist.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
I dont see why not...
maybe lazer ring, and you can sure a ghost buster gun to make it look like the beam comes from the gun......
The defibulater ring, (I'm pretty sure I just killed that word) could work for sci-fi.
actually even if they don't really have science fiction theme rings, i can still think of something that might work. thunder (phisic), poison (chem/bio), and two of those ring we know (protection one and the revive) the shield skill looks like some anti beam barrier in some robot amine and the revive i can actually call it CPR. LOL

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I have a feeling there'll be lots of surprises.
I wouldent mind having a science fiction set, I think il go buy some mecha forms xd
Ianoko
I wouldent mind having a science fiction set, I think il go buy some mecha forms xd
xp
Lolicon Jr
Shimarr

-imagines purple-black Borg Wiki- eek
Purplesnoopy
I have a feeling there'll be lots of surprises.
Me too - and it just makes me more and more excited.
KrazyJoe
i wonder if their are only fantasy type rings such as magic atk, sword atk, bow atk? etc etc. will we have science fiction rings? unlike most mmorpg, gaia avi can makes ppl look like anyway they want to. but until now, all rings that i am informed about are fantasy type mmo atk... here in the mmo forum, i know most ppl (actually everyone but me) have fantasy adventure style. but someone ppl (me actually) have science fiction look avi which might not match the fantasy atk looks. actually if they are making the beam in the gaia cine an atk rings, it can works for all type avatar. but i hope their will be a "gun ring" (like in most game, gun somehow deal almost less than half sword damage, but still, some ppl might want to use gun)

p.s. my avi is actually half science fiction half fantasy. just as my avi art in my sign
i hope they do.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I've gotten addicted to Mass Effect (If you own a 360 there is NO excuse why you shouldn't have this game) and sci fi attacks would be awesome as well :3

The Zurg portal (which is mentioned) could open up possibilities to get sci fi themed rings and clothing sets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff