Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arvum
Vail2
Arvum
Vail2
Arvum
Vail2
Okay it is not perfect yes, But obviously gaia has been working on it
for along time and they are trying to make it fun for everyone!
Not being able to use weapons okay i can agree that sucks.
But if you where just starting youd be upset that you couldent play cause no doubt the weapons WOULD go higher in price.

I for one am happy and grateful that some sort of battle system has been made and no its not as great as i wished it would be but...
ITS BETTER THEN WHAT WE GOT NOW!

So sit down shutup and stop complaining cause really.... if you dont like it
dont play stare

Thank you...I've been thinking of the same damn thing ever since they started complainging on how the use of rings ruin the battle system, it's odd, I know, but hey, I could use a challenge, which is more than I can say to the noobs.

Yes it is diffrent but it could turn out to be really fun

EXACTLY! biggrin

=D
and u never know they may update things later on i mhoping the racing thing wil lget better that is alittle pointless confused

"Yeah it's still in beta testing, and to get a little off subject, the racing is okay, I just think that it could use some oomph, in it's programming.

yes i would like to see bets =D
Vail2
Arvum
Vail2
Arvum
Vail2

Yes it is diffrent but it could turn out to be really fun

EXACTLY! biggrin

=D
and u never know they may update things later on i mhoping the racing thing wil lget better that is alittle pointless confused

"Yeah it's still in beta testing, and to get a little off subject, the racing is okay, I just think that it could use some oomph, in it's programming.

yes i would like to see bets =D

That or some trophys that you can display on your profile or something like that.
Once I little angel told me to live free and love...

Agreed, people shouldn't judge it yet until they have tried it.
Also I am a bit upset with people making these clans. It making it hard for people with real questions and real suggestions keep their threads up.

...so I pulled off its wings and ripped out its heart
yeah what are those clan things?

Yea, their just really bad and spam. Gaia said the guild/clan program wouldn't be out for a while. Also I bet you have to pay a lot to get them so why make on now?

Vail2
But if you where just starting youd be upset that you couldent play cause no doubt the weapons WOULD go higher in price.

I for one am happy and grateful that some sort of battle system has been made and no its not as great as i wished it would be but...

dont play stare
yes, i totally agree. it would be unfair to the newbies. 3nodding and i don't think rings are that bad, i mean c'mon guys, you've not even tried the game out yet, and you're already complaining.
Indeed like i really dont thinm kit will be that bad i read it and it sounds pretty fun im just wonmdering
wil lwe have levels like final fantasy?

I cannot wait 'til it comes out.
Gaia usually asking a select few of user to test the beta server.
It would be awesome to be chosen for the MMO.

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
I've said this before in another thread, but I'll say it again: people on Gaia... complain. And, complain. And... complain.

New layout? Complaining. New 2 gold avatar items for newbies? Complaining. New design? Complaining. Glitches and site errors? You guessed it - complaining.

Even this thread is no exception. It's a thread complaining about people who are complaining.

Dapper Roisterer

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Window Shopper 100
Vail2
Mizu Takishima
You raise a very good point, and for that I salute you and commend your efforts.

However, isn't making this thread like...complaining about the complaining? sweatdrop

Well sorda but im not complaining im just saying like wtf people?
but yeah i guess alittle but at least im not complaining about the battle system whee

that's what complaining is....

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
let me add to the complaining a little....
STOP with the clans!! scream
they wont be out for a while....
[/complain]

Sparkly Shopper

Koemiko
I've said this before in another thread, but I'll say it again: people on Gaia... complain. And, complain. And... complain.

New layout? Complaining. New 2 gold avatar items for newbies? Complaining. New design? Complaining. Glitches and site errors? You guessed it - complaining.

Even this thread is no exception. It's a thread complaining about people who are complaining.

lets face it, you cant change people or the world
making a petition makes EVERYONE complain because it makes the admins slaves to do their orders XD
yes its cool for some gaians but it STRESSES them admins sad

and yeah, everytime you tell someone to shut their trap, dont be judgemental, they dont listen

they just make it worse :I
Vail2

dont play stare

hallelujia!!! yeah. some of these guys really do need to cool their jets. they asked for a battle system? here it is. and all they do is complain. so what if its rings? wat if the opponents look gay? then just use your ******** up imagination and pretend that you're using a laser gun or something on an alien queen! geez. you guys are gonna play it anyway. so whats the big deal. vail2 is right. you dont like it? then dont play!
dreamsk
domokun I only complain because I cant play it.

Why should the percent of players who get chronically kicked out of the game servers be excluded from all the cool new content??

This is madness!

THIS. IS. GAIAAA!!!
Sorreh. I had to. >.>

Anyways. I don't much mind the Battle System with the whole "ring" things. It will keep the weapon avatar items from skyrocketing (because we really need the stupid Katanas to go -up- in price rolleyes ).

Versatile Sex Symbol

13,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
ChobitCarmie15
Koemiko

lets face it, you cant change people or the world
making a petition makes EVERYONE complain because it makes the admins slaves to do their orders XD
yes its cool for some gaians but it STRESSES them admins sad

and yeah, everytime you tell someone to shut their trap, dont be judgemental, they dont listen

they just make it worse :I

For me, some of the complaints just seem silly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff