Welcome to Gaia! ::

seriously, we haven't even tried it yet, i think we need to shutup
Taishiji Makihara
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk
domokun I only complain because I cant play it.

Why should the percent of players who get chronically kicked out of the game servers be excluded from all the cool new content??

This is madness!

what do you mean?
Do you have a bad connection?

No. I've got wireless, but that doesnt affect any other site/game I'm on. I can go to my house, but I cant race someone else's car. Hell, I cant even work on a puzzle without constantly saving it.
same here. my connection flickers from time to time. everytime i race or something i pray the thing dont freeze

my connection drops and goes back up sometimes right now its status is at good
but its never been much of a problem
Mulletair

not "we" those who wont stop complaining and your right we havent even tried it yet
Mulletair
I agree. you should shut up Mulletair. 3nodding

9,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Lol good one aye? ... Im not really worried about it.. I have dragonfable to get me my joy of killing..

razz

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Vail2
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk

Why should the percent of players who get chronically kicked out of the game servers be excluded from all the cool new content??

This is madness!

what do you mean?

No. I've got wireless, but that doesnt affect any other site/game I'm on. I can go to my house, but I cant race someone else's car. Hell, I cant even work on a puzzle without constantly saving it.

I have wireless aswell and everything is good maybe ytou should get youre computer looked at.
Its not my computer either. Its fairly recent (from last October) and is up to date with flash and that jazz. Clearing the catche doesn't work.
My connection is actually very reliable. The only times its dropped the ball are when there're power outages or my brothers wrestle in the room where the internet box is and my connection gets unplugged.
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk

This is madness!

what do you mean?

I have wireless aswell and everything is good maybe ytou should get youre computer looked at.
Its not my computer either. Its fairly recent (from last October) and is up to date with flash and that jazz. Clearing the catche doesn't work.
My connection is actually very reliable. The only times its dropped the ball are when there're power outages or my brothers wrestle in the room where the internet box is and my connection gets unplugged.

well maybe ur connection will work with the battle system confused

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Vail2
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk

This is madness!

what do you mean?

Its the game server. gonk
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk

gonk
but that really isnt gaia's fault
Vail2
Okay it is not perfect yes, But obviously gaia has been working on it
for along time and they are trying to make it fun for everyone!
Not being able to use weapons okay i can agree that sucks.
But if you where just starting youd be upset that you couldent play cause no doubt the weapons WOULD go higher in price.

I for one am happy and grateful that some sort of battle system has been made and no its not as great as i wished it would be but...
ITS BETTER THEN WHAT WE GOT NOW!

So sit down shutup and stop complaining cause really.... if you dont like it
dont play stare

Thank you...I've been thinking of the same damn thing ever since they started complainging on how the use of rings ruin the battle system, it's odd, I know, but hey, I could use a challenge, which is more than I can say to the noobs.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Vail2
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk
Vail2
dreamsk

gonk
but that really isnt gaia's fault

Is it? Is it, really? It could be a combination of problems that some people like me are having with the game servers.
Arvum
Vail2
But if you where just starting youd be upset that you couldent play cause no doubt the weapons WOULD go higher in price.

I for one am happy and grateful that some sort of battle system has been made and no its not as great as i wished it would be but...

dont play stare

Thank you...I've been thinking of the same damn thing ever since they started complainging on how the use of rings ruin the battle system, it's odd, I know, but hey, I could use a challenge, which is more than I can say to the noobs.

Yes it is diffrent but it could turn out to be really fun
Vail2
Arvum
Vail2

dont play stare

EXACTLY! biggrin
Arvum
Vail2
Arvum
Vail2

dont play stare

EXACTLY! biggrin

=D
and u never know they may update things later on i mhoping the racing thing wil lget better that is alittle pointless confused
Vail2
Arvum
Vail2
Arvum
Vail2

dont play stare

EXACTLY! biggrin

=D
and u never know they may update things later on i mhoping the racing thing wil lget better that is alittle pointless confused

"Yeah it's still in beta testing, and to get a little off subject, the racing is okay, I just think that it could use some oomph, in it's programming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff