Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you want to craft these rings instead.. with a high fail rate?

most definitely! 0.40117994100295 40.1% [ 816 ]
you smokin' something? 0.42477876106195 42.5% [ 864 ]
BAWLZ!!! 0.1740412979351 17.4% [ 354 ]
Total Votes:[ 2034 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 > >>

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
[ JK ]
She and Him

The animation is great.

I'm not opposed to the Cash Shop by any means, but why must you put these in the cash shop?

zOMG! is probably the only thing on Gaia that you don't need to buy things for. I especially liked that you didn't need to buy rings from the Cash Shop. It figures that the best rings would be put in the Cash Shop, but wouldn't you appeal to newer users if these great rings were dropped or achieved throughout the game?

Again, I'm not opposed to the Cash Shop, but zOMG! is a lot better when you win the item in the game, not bought with my hard earned money. I could buy dinner with that five dollars.

We haven't decided that these rings would be GC rings. However, if we don't sell them, then these rings would be craft only rings which would be extremely rare.

Maybe we can do both, for people who don't have the time to grind for such things.

I think doing both is a good idea! =O

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Those are amazing. 500GC is still a little cost prohibitive, but they look pretty enticing. Thanks for the preview |Dd

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
[ JK ]
Izumi Motou

A comment regarding the poll: If the rings would be not soulbound if they will be available in the CS, then yes, I would buy em.

I'm certain that all GC related rings (if we have more) would not be soulbound.. just like the sweetheart ring.

And in case they are made both craftable and GC store sell, will the craftable gotten ones will be unsoulbound yet, or soulbound?

I say because some nicolae's/cash store items are unsoulbound but the ones won in-game from zmas gifts or trick-or-treating for example, are soulbound.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Ralph Raff
And in case they are made both craftable and GC store sell, will the craftable gotten ones will be unsoulbound yet, or soulbound?

I say because some nicolae's/cash store items are unsoulbound but the ones won in-game from zmas gifts or trick-or-treating for example, are soulbound.

I'd strongly hope that the ones crafted be soulbound.
Then again, he said they were ultra rare, so they may not need to be.

To be honest, I don't know if I'd buy them for 500GC. If I could buy gaia cash
      cards where I live, then hell yeah, but I can't. xD I think the idea about them
      being both in the cash shop and/or being one of the rarer craft items is great
      though. c:
Even if they become craft able, depending on the rarity I'm pretty sure most people would buy them, especially if the Gcash ones are unsoulbound.

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I am very much looking forward to any updates that you decide to make to zOMG! I play the game several times weekly! I cant wait to see what you come up with next!

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200

How might the crafting process work? Does this have to do with the up coming ultra rare drops that you have to craft even using already crafted items from zOMG!

Wow, that was a tricky sentence to word out.

Durem Lover

I'd buy those in a heart beat.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[ JK ]
Izumi Motou

A comment regarding the poll: If the rings would be not soulbound if they will be available in the CS, then yes, I would buy em.

I'm certain that all GC related rings (if we have more) would not be soulbound.. just like the sweetheart ring.

Good to hear and thanks for answering my question.

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Wow... eek Those are some awesome rings! Only thing...you "dumb'ed down" some of the animation to the other rings do to lag issues....you did make sure that these won't make people all laggy? sad I love the animation and would hate for you to have to lessen them in some way later.

sweatdrop JK, did you see my suggestion on making ring breakable/ needing repair? here Sorry I'm being pushy but I thought it was a pretty good idea. If it's not doable I understand. smile Still want to see what you think.
sweet 3nodding

Mega Nerd

oh my god YES! I loved the blue you used for the animations as well smile
In either case if the new rings are either crafted or you have to spend a little money. I can not wait to see what the next leg of zOMG will be like and what story will unfold! Also is it possible that the gold egg will hatch when the next part of zOMG opens?

O.G. Noob

[********. Yes.

^This.

By the way the animations are beautiful. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items