Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you want to craft these rings instead.. with a high fail rate?

most definitely! 0.40117994100295 40.1% [ 816 ]
you smokin' something? 0.42477876106195 42.5% [ 864 ]
BAWLZ!!! 0.1740412979351 17.4% [ 354 ]
Total Votes:[ 2034 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 > >>

In a relationship with VVishing

I would buy these for G Cash. Especially the second one.

Emyre's Waifu

Monster Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
[ JK ]
SykoCaster

While, yes, I'd probably buy them, didn't you say they were for the new areas in your OP?
              xd

We already have other rings in the works.. so these would be added after that. So by the time these gets released, we'll probably have some new areas (including the coliseum arena).

Ah, so all the rest of the rings we can earn in-game, and these two would be the "next Sweetheart"?
Sounds like a plan. I'm all for it.
pirate

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I laughed so hard at the question of buying such things. That's cute. rolleyes

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

I would seriously consider buying them from the cash shop, depending on what they did. Oh and please don't give them a short run in the cash shop make them have a long life like the powerups. I understand that Sweetheart was for V-day and thus a short run, but please please don't do it with these.

Wheezing Warlord

Foghlaidh

Think of it less as buying a ring, and more as supporting the game you enjoy so it can get better.
              wink
She and Him

The animation is great.

I'm not opposed to the Cash Shop by any means, but why must you put these in the cash shop?

zOMG! is probably the only thing on Gaia that you don't need to buy things for. I especially liked that you didn't need to buy rings from the Cash Shop. It figures that the best rings would be put in the Cash Shop, but wouldn't you appeal to newer users if these great rings were dropped or achieved throughout the game?

Again, I'm not opposed to the Cash Shop, but zOMG! is a lot better when you win the item in the game, not bought with my hard earned money. I could buy dinner with that five dollars.

We haven't decided that these rings would be GC rings. However, if we don't sell them, then these rings would be craft only rings which would be extremely rare.

Maybe we can do both, for people who don't have the time to grind for such things.

Devout Lunatic

25,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
eek wow...

I wonder about the stamina spent on them... but so cool anyhow!!! Must start looking for some cards or review payment options cool just to be prepared for anything...
I'm excited, I can't wait to use new rings whee
The animations are nice, but after watching the same animation a few hundred times they cease to be as fun.
What they do would determine the price for me, so I'll hold off on the poll for now, but $5 is a reasonable start

Wheezing Warlord

[ JK ]
She and Him

The animation is great.

I'm not opposed to the Cash Shop by any means, but why must you put these in the cash shop?

zOMG! is probably the only thing on Gaia that you don't need to buy things for. I especially liked that you didn't need to buy rings from the Cash Shop. It figures that the best rings would be put in the Cash Shop, but wouldn't you appeal to newer users if these great rings were dropped or achieved throughout the game?

Again, I'm not opposed to the Cash Shop, but zOMG! is a lot better when you win the item in the game, not bought with my hard earned money. I could buy dinner with that five dollars.

We haven't decided that these rings would be GC rings. However, if we don't sell them, then these rings would be craft only rings which would be extremely rare.

Maybe we can do both, for people who don't have the time to grind for such things.

Both.
              Yes.
              Please.
Only 500 GC?

Sheet, I'm gettin two of each. o3o

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
[ JK ]
She and Him

The animation is great.

Sounds great.
If you do decide to keep them unsoulbound, then I think you should sell them. People are willing to buy them if they aren't soulbound.

I really like this idea of crafting them, how would it be done?

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
I'd buy them from the Cash Shop. I've already fallen in love with the second one. It's a Healing Ring, right?

Now I can't wait...If only you'd show us an animation for the Summoning Ring. User Image

Thanks for the update JK

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SykoCaster
Foghlaidh

Think of it less as buying a ring, and more as supporting the game you enjoy so it can get better.
              wink

I enjoy zOMG, but I wouldn't waste money on it.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Awesome! It looks great o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers