Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok so obviously I've noticed that there are a lot of people posting their dislike of this and that about the battle system...

I would personally like to say THANK YOU! I have no complaints about anything and I'm happy with what's going on. I'm quietly following along on all the releases and I appreciate the hard work and creativity that is going into this system.

I'm a programmer myself so I know the enormous amount of work that goes into making a game system and coming up with creative and new concepts. I also know that it is very discouraging having a whole bunch of random people telling you you suck and they don't like this and want that changes blah blah blah. I just want to thank you guys and let you know that there are a lot of people out here that appreciate the hard work you guys are doing and are really looking forward to finally getting our hands on the shiny new battle system. As for the so called "long release time" people just don't realize how long a software project of this magnitude takes. They're all impatient and think that you can just whip the thousands of pages of code in 5 mins and be done with it. I say take as much time as you need to make it right.

This whole site was created to be something new and different. Those of us that play realize that and although some a not as thankful as others deep down we're all thankful because Gaia has always been and always will be a place that we can all come to hang out and escape from reality.

I send much love and appreciation, and I'm really looking forward to all the cool stuff you guys are coming up with and hopefully others will post their thanks here to.

I encourage all gaians to post the things they LIKE/LOVE about the battle system here so that the developers know that their work is appreciated.
LOL XD. Ilike your signature
xt0nyx911
LOL XD. Ilike your signature

lol thanks...

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
well any1 who thinks this game will suck, well, theyre wrong! it seems pretty cool
its the only thing so far that im actualy anxious to see!
so thx! its great some1 actualy cares about how the creater feels rather than how other ppl feel!
I love he battle system becuase its completely different than whats out there today. >>

And while I respect everyone on Gaia, it would be nice to see more construtive feedback from some older members also, not just new ones which appear to be infiltraiting the Forum and abusing the english language. ninja
Lemony Straw
well any1 who thinks this game will suck, well, theyre wrong! it seems pretty cool
so thx! its great some1 actualy cares about how the creater feels rather than how other ppl feel!

I agree... I'm really excited to pay the game! It looks like it's gonna be so much fun! Seriously I'm probably not gonna sleep the day it's released and just play hours on end.
Is there already a battle system i don't know about?
cause they are talking about a second battle system thingie.
and i have no idea what they are talking about
Atheeni
Lemony Straw

I agree... I'm really excited to pay the game! It looks like it's gonna be so much fun! Seriously I'm probably not gonna sleep the day it's released and just play hours on end.

meen icant wheit fore that day aldo im cinda worryd
KHandHSM
I love he battle system becuase its completely different than whats out there today. >>

And while I respect everyone on Gaia, it would be nice to see more construtive feedback from some older members also, not just new ones which appear to be infiltraiting the Forum and abusing the english language. ninja

Ya it's true... although I think a lot of the older members are pretty happy with the system...

I feel that non of the newer members really have any right to be flaming the system when they really don't know the changes that it went through way back when the idea was first introduced.

I'm not an old member myself and while I've been lurking around gaia forever I've only gotten in to actually playing recently... I remember way back reading up on all the threads about the ideas that were going into the battle system and although I really didn't pay too much attention to gaia back then I know the battle system has gone through a lot so I'm super excited about getting to play finally.
She put RAD in RADIO

they're probably talking about the second INFO release about the battle system.
She put RAD in RADIO

o thast yost a dude sudgestion an arcade pvp game dont pay atention to it
ohh ok thanxs biggrin
I love this idea!
Some people are complaining about how long it's taking to come out.

Think of it as... FF XIII. We all want it to come out, but we don't want it to suck. So, be patient, kiddies.
RAFUZAN
Atheeni
Lemony Straw

meen icant wheit fore that day aldo im cinda worryd

lol... I'm actually a bit worried about it myself... there are gonna be so many people online it's probably gonna crash within the first couple of mins because of the strain on the servers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff