Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sage

ichigokazuki
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki

I know when they had the summer sale, I'm sure many people who like sets, started crying when each bundle included two exclusives. I am hoping the prices drops to a somewhat reasonable level.

1000? 5000? Oh my! That seems like it will take forever. You have my luck. You should get some sort of achievement for completing those kind of recipes.

I'm thinking I should just ignore my wishlist and finish getting to level ten alchemy, just two more levels.

Oh yeah, that must've been a pain XD And TBH, the prices are crazy for everything at this point. I just had to buy Nartian Rock for 400mil. That thing used to be 80k! You could even snag it for 50k.

Probably will XD And thanks! I would like an achievement, but I guess they're expected to take a while since they are, after all, epics.

Good luck with that! Alchemy is a pain, never went above a level 3.

Agreed. All prices are crazy! gonk I got agape for 5 million when inflation first took hold and now it's in and around 20 billion still even after being put back in the cash shop and all.

I still think you need an achievement. whee

I just want the achievement points and the ability to say I'm level ten. lol

I remember getting my Agape for 1.5mil and being so amazed that I managed to amass that much. It was the largest amount of gold I ever had for a long time too!

Hm, I only go after achievements if it has an appealing title. But, I'm kinda content with my title so I don't really care for achievements at this point XD

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki

I know when they had the summer sale, I'm sure many people who like sets, started crying when each bundle included two exclusives. I am hoping the prices drops to a somewhat reasonable level.

1000? 5000? Oh my! That seems like it will take forever. You have my luck. You should get some sort of achievement for completing those kind of recipes.

I'm thinking I should just ignore my wishlist and finish getting to level ten alchemy, just two more levels.

Oh yeah, that must've been a pain XD And TBH, the prices are crazy for everything at this point. I just had to buy Nartian Rock for 400mil. That thing used to be 80k! You could even snag it for 50k.

Probably will XD And thanks! I would like an achievement, but I guess they're expected to take a while since they are, after all, epics.

Agreed. All prices are crazy! gonk I got agape for 5 million when inflation first took hold and now it's in and around 20 billion still even after being put back in the cash shop and all.

I remember getting my Agape for 1.5mil and being so amazed that I managed to amass that much. It was the largest amount of gold I ever had for a long time too!

Hm, I only go after achievements if it has an appealing title. But, I'm kinda content with my title so I don't really care for achievements at this point XD

My first million I ever got, I spent on Zodical. Like you I was amazed at how much gold I had gotten.

I like upping my achievements points. I haven't changed my titles in ages.

Tenacious Sage

ichigokazuki
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki

My first million I ever got, I spent on Zodical. Like you I was amazed at how much gold I had gotten.

Ah, I was lucky, I got my Zodiacal donated to me >u< Thank you so much generous donator!

Honestly, it feels like a gerbil wheel with those points, so I don't even try.

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki

Ah, I was lucky, I got my Zodiacal donated to me >u< Thank you so much generous donator!

Honestly, it feels like a gerbil wheel with those points, so I don't even try.

That is lucky! (I want the re-colour...)
It makes my eye twitch, when I saw those achievements for 75 billion gold... stare
Back on the topic, I bought my blood bat... I feel ashamed.

Tenacious Sage

ichigokazuki

It makes my eye twitch, when I saw those achievements for 75 billion gold... stare

Personally I'm holding off the recolor until I see what the colors for Cancer (my sun sign) and Aquarius and Capricorn XD I want some green in there!
Well achievements are meant to be challenging, and earning that wealth is tough... if you don't spend money.

For shame! >:U Jk I get it why people would buy it. It's a pain in the a** to save up and craft. I just did it for the challenge.

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki

Personally I'm holding off the recolor until I see what the colors for Cancer (my sun sign) and Aquarius and Capricorn XD I want some green in there!
Well achievements are meant to be challenging, and earning that wealth is tough... if you don't spend money.

For shame! >:U Jk I get it why people would buy it. It's a pain in the a** to save up and craft. I just did it for the challenge.

For me it would be to see the recolour of Libra (my sign).
Even if I had, had enough gold. It would feel silly to put it all towards one achievement.
It's amazing to me that you did. I never even use the blood bat item, I might just sell it.

Tenacious Sage

ichigokazuki
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki

Even if I had, had enough gold. It would feel silly to put it all towards one achievement.
It's amazing to me that you did. I never even use the blood bat item, I might just sell it.

I just plopped in the gold for the 1bil tier just because I wanted more gold out of this economy XD (Plus I liked the wings)
Haha thanks XD It helps being a miser. And personally, I always thought it was cute, so it's nice knowing that I just simply have it, even if it's not used too often

Otherworldly Dreamer

57,725 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki
Meguriuta
ichigokazuki

I just plopped in the gold for the 1bil tier just because I wanted more gold out of this economy XD (Plus I liked the wings)
Haha thanks XD It helps being a miser. And personally, I always thought it was cute, so it's nice knowing that I just simply have it, even if it's not used too often

Same, I wish they would add smaller tiers though, some in betweens, why the huge jump from 1 billion to what was it 25 billion? I like the sparkle items! I use them with pretty much every avatar. (I need dark crimson sparkles next please Gaia make 'em!)

The blood bat is very cute, they should animate the little guy!

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights

And thanks for the 2k worth of droplet that you gave to me before you "left" for your "hiatus" emotion_awesome

define ""left"" and ""hiatus"" emotion_donotwant

Anyway, you're welcome
Now I want 200b for each droplet I gave you.

Perfect Target

21,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
congratulations! how I wished I've finished the game before DM was released, it's now hard to find a crew

Alien Lightbringer

Congrats! biggrin
lol i just finished my bloodbat less than 2 weeks ago ^^ have to wear it and irritate those gr crews no matter what xD even if it's old, but being able to do it myself is still awesome xD
and i also yet have to make the mint, no nerve to sit down and craft all those orb aggregates gonk

Tenacious Sage

Rainbow Filled Nights
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights

And thanks for the 2k worth of droplet that you gave to me before you "left" for your "hiatus" emotion_awesome

Anyway, you're welcome

Y'know the """hiatus""" you had last year where you barely made it two weeks without Gaia lol

.2gg per droplet? Sure, I can do thats

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights

Anyway, you're welcome

Y'know the """hiatus""" you had last year where you barely made it two weeks without Gaia lol

I was gone for like a month and a half what are you on rofl rofl

Tenacious Sage

luze
Congrats! biggrin
lol i just finished my bloodbat less than 2 weeks ago ^^ have to wear it and irritate those gr crews no matter what xD even if it's old, but being able to do it myself is still awesome xD
and i also yet have to make the mint, no nerve to sit down and craft all those orb aggregates gonk

Awesome! Congratz to you too! It is a bit of a pain to craft, but it's worth it, even just for "bragging" rights.
OMG yes XD It's so much fun trolling the GR with that. So much crew murder xP
Ditto, that and the fact that a few of those one time ingredient-recipes needed I actually use in avvies so I kinda am missing a few gonk

Tenacious Sage

Rainbow Filled Nights
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights
Meguriuta
Rainbow Filled Nights

Anyway, you're welcome

I was gone for like a month and a half what are you on rofl rofl

Mhmm, a month, yeah totally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out