Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
And as everyone whos whinging oh but the people who have weapons will have an advantage.Rich people will have an advantage anyway.I'm pretty sure it's obvious they're just ganna buy all the best rings anyway and have an advantage.Duh.
You don't understand this game in the slightest. You can't use the best rings unless you have the correct Total Charge Level. No one ring is better than another, in most cases. They start out around the same power, then you invest Charge Orbs into them to make them more powerful. Rich people will NOT have an advantage.

They'll be able to buy more rings more orbs and supplies that are in the game.Theres only going to be the options for spellcasters if you don't use weapons.You should have weapons for the battle system.
YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

READ THE WEBSITE.

You cannot sell charge orbs. You cannot use charged rings that exceed you in their amount of Total Charge. You can only use a total of 8 rings at a time. Sure, you can obtain more, but that only requires more work. No matter how rich you are, you need to invest TIME and EFFORT into the game to be any good inside of it.

Read the stickies and the website before you dare make another post.

Haveing a larger amount of rings is just as much advantage as having a large amount of weapons.If you don't have enough money to buy a weapon save up.
You don't seem to understand. YOU CANNOT USE THOSE RINGS UNLESS YOU HAVE PLAYED THE GAME FOR A DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME. They won't have ANY ADVANTAGE AT ALL. You'll have all the rings, sure, but you CAN'T USE THEM.

Rings are much cheaper than a, again, 200k Ancient Katana, a 50k flame sword, etc. etc.

Stop with the retardation.
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr

Some people don't want to clutter their avis with armor and weapons. The ring system is the fairest thing to do. Read the tread.

I did.I know...thats why you change back after your done in the battle.And the rings is just ganna give rich people even more of an advantage cause they'll buy all the best ones.

That's why we have the ring system. So you can dress as you like. So what? Rich players will be able to buy the rings they want instead of getting stronger by doing quests and finding their rings. Like I said: the only advantage they have is being able to get a wide variety of rings.

Which is just as much advantage as having s wide variety of weapons. rolleyes
Rings are far easier to acquire than a 200k Ancient Katana. Rich people may buy rings, but they can't use the strong ones unless they have a high enough Total Charge.

They'll buy all the best rings that they can use get a high power charge then use better ones.
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr

Some people don't want to clutter their avis with armor and weapons. The ring system is the fairest thing to do. Read the tread.

I did.I know...thats why you change back after your done in the battle.And the rings is just ganna give rich people even more of an advantage cause they'll buy all the best ones.

That's why we have the ring system. So you can dress as you like. So what? Rich players will be able to buy the rings they want instead of getting stronger by doing quests and finding their rings. Like I said: the only advantage they have is being able to get a wide variety of rings.

Rings are far easier to acquire than a 200k Ancient Katana. Rich people may buy rings, but they can't use the strong ones unless they have a high enough Total Charge.

They'll buy all the best rings that they can use get a high power charge then use better ones.

They can't buy all the best rings. Just the ones on the MP.
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
And as everyone whos whinging oh but the people who have weapons will have an advantage.Rich people will have an advantage anyway.I'm pretty sure it's obvious they're just ganna buy all the best rings anyway and have an advantage.Duh.
You don't understand this game in the slightest. You can't use the best rings unless you have the correct Total Charge Level. No one ring is better than another, in most cases. They start out around the same power, then you invest Charge Orbs into them to make them more powerful. Rich people will NOT have an advantage.

They'll be able to buy more rings more orbs and supplies that are in the game.Theres only going to be the options for spellcasters if you don't use weapons.You should have weapons for the battle system.
YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

READ THE WEBSITE.

You cannot sell charge orbs. You cannot use charged rings that exceed you in their amount of Total Charge. You can only use a total of 8 rings at a time. Sure, you can obtain more, but that only requires more work. No matter how rich you are, you need to invest TIME and EFFORT into the game to be any good inside of it.

Haveing a larger amount of rings is just as much advantage as having a large amount of weapons.If you don't have enough money to buy a weapon save up.
You don't seem to understand. YOU CANNOT USE THOSE RINGS UNLESS YOU HAVE PLAYED THE GAME FOR A DECENT AMOUNT OF TIME. They won't have ANY ADVANTAGE AT ALL. You'll have all the rings, sure, but you CAN'T USE THEM.

Rings are much cheaper than a, again, 200k Ancient Katana, a 50k flame sword, etc. etc.

I've bought two flame swords for 11k each.They're not expensive.If you use rings to attack for you that defeats the whole perpose of a battle game.They'll just build up their power charge you idiot.
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr

They could easy make weapons spacificly for the mmo.It wouldn't be hard.If something is attacking for you then theres no point of it.
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

READ THE WEBSITE.

I've bought two flame swords for 11k each.They're not expensive.If you use rings to attack for you that defeats the whole perpose of a battle game.They'll just build up their power charge you idiot.

They are to new players. Stop thinking of yourself.
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

READ THE WEBSITE.

I'm going to explain this.

One more time.

A newbie, with no money at all, can be an expert in this game.

A rich guy can buy the rings. But. he. Cannot. Use. Them. At. All. He needs to gain a total charge of enough power to use those rings. Just like everyone else. That's what makes it fair. You use your abilities at your discretion. If you choose a set of rings that swings a bunch of swords or melee weapons, you are supposedly going to get a damage buff for that. If you choose them that make you throw fireballs and magic spells, you get a buff for that.

You need to invest TIME INTO THE GAME to be able to use the mega-powerful rings. They don't build up their own power charge. You build them up and choose what ones of your rings gain any charge at all. Your Total Charge determines what rings you can use and what rings you cannot use. If you have a low charge, you can't use any of those rings with the high charges. If you have a high charge, you've worked hard enough in the game to EARN the right to use those weapons. Like I said, rich people have no advantage.
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

READ THE WEBSITE.

They are to new players. Stop thinking of yourself.

There are weapons for no joke2-3k.Thats really not much of a save up.
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr

They could easy make weapons spacificly for the mmo.It wouldn't be hard.If something is attacking for you then theres no point of it.

When they first released weapon MCs they said straight up that they were just for looks. Get. Over. It.
I get what your saying but you got to listen. There will be too much confusion in what weapon will be better then the other one. What would be consider a weapon will be another problem. I know that you want to see your avi carrying a sword killing everything in sight, but there will be too much confusion and poorer gaians wont be able to affor weapons like that or any at all. Using ring is the best choice.
linkweather
I get what your saying but you got to listen. There will be too much confusion in what weapon will be better then the other one. What would be consider a weapon will be another problem. I know that you want to see your avi carrying a sword killing everything in sight, but there will be too much confusion and poorer gaians wont be able to affor weapons like that or any at all. Using ring is the best choice.
Listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about.
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

READ THE WEBSITE.

One more time.

A rich guy can buy the rings. But. he. Cannot. Use. Them. At. All. He needs to gain a total charge of enough power to use those rings. Just like everyone else. That's what makes it fair. You use your abilities at your discretion. If you choose a set of rings that swings a bunch of swords or melee weapons, you are supposedly going to get a damage buff for that. If you choose them that make you throw fireballs and magic spells, you get a buff for that.

You need to invest TIME INTO THE GAME to be able to use the mega-powerful rings. They don't build up their own power charge. You build them up and choose what ones of your rings gain any charge at all. Your Total Charge determines what rings you can use and what rings you cannot use. If you have a low charge, you can't use any of those rings with the high charges. If you have a high charge, you've worked hard enough in the game to EARN the right to use those weapons. Like I said, rich people have no advantage.

They can buy healing potions and every ring they can use at the time.I don't see the problem in useing weapons instead of rings.The weapons would still drop instead of rings.All the people who wanna do melle weapon attacks won't be able to do anything.It'll all be spellcasting.
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]
Guy in Cognitio

One more time.

They can buy healing potions and every ring they can use at the time.I don't see the problem in useing weapons instead of rings.The weapons would still drop instead of rings.All the people who wanna do melle weapon attacks won't be able to do anything.It'll all be spellcasting.
It's not spellcasting. If a sword appears in front of you, represented by a ring that makes you have a sword, is that spellcasting? No. It's melee attacking. Spellcasting is attacking from a range with magical abilities. Thunderbolts, fireballs, etc.

There are no classes in this MMO. What would people who want to be spellcasters do if they can't cast spells, hm?

Seriously, you don't understand how this game works in the slightest.
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]

When they first released weapon MCs they said straight up that they were just for looks. Get. Over. It.

I never said weapons on our avie.Just any weapons at all.The whole battle system will just be spellcasting.No melee fighting.
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
Shimarr
Guy in Cognitio
[Raid]

I never said weapons on our avie.Just any weapons at all.The whole battle system will just be spellcasting.No melee fighting.

Man, you just do not get it. If I have to be right in a monster's face for the Mantis Ring to hit it then it's melee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff