Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i returned to zomg after being gone for a while and now i see there is a new addition "dead mans shadow" and i read 2 different things about it. First i read that you need a blood stone gem or amulet to get in witch is like so freaking expensive in MP then i read that it was free to play during certain times. so i came to this forum and see that its open to the public then i go to try it out and the gate is asking me to use an item with it. wtf am i doing wrong?!

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
you're not doing anything wrong, it's just not open yet. the bar requires more souls posts and other zOMG activity, or you can save up for a gem smile

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
bobo lovs u
so i returned to zomg after being gone for a while and now i see there is a new addition "dead mans shadow" and i read 2 different things about it. First i read that you need a blood stone gem or amulet to get in witch is like so freaking expensive in MP then i read that it was free to play during certain times. so i came to this forum and see that its open to the public then i go to try it out and the gate is asking me to use an item with it. wtf am i doing wrong?!

Free play is when the bar at the top of the zomg forum fills up. Then you get three days of free DMS fun. After three days its back to waiting or purchasing a bloodstone item.
Loki_Dragon
bobo lovs u

Free play is when the bar at the top of the zomg forum fills up. Then you get three days of free DMS fun. After three days its back to waiting or purchasing a bloodstone item.
thanx

Lonely Divorcee

6,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
i hate her.
you're not doing anything wrong, it's just not open yet. the bar requires more souls posts and other zOMG activity, or you can save up for a gem smile

lol xD souls

Lonely Divorcee

6,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divorced 100
not open yet... wait a little more ;3

Prince Asty's Partner In Crime

Sexy Goat

19,900 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
When the bar is full DMS opens for 3 days, it should be open now, but if it's not, I'd wait for it to open around 8-9am PST, I would be willing to keep an eye on the gate, but I have a bloodstone so I get in whenever I feel like xD;;;

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
where is the gate in the first place...Haven't play zomg in a while.

lol

Cold Creature

dr jack31

lol

go in DMP , remember the gate where Stoocie the cow hang out waited ? talk to the Twins waiting there , after that, click the gate biggrin

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Skull Maximum Drive
dr jack31

lol

go in DMP , remember the gate where Stoocie the cow hang out waited ? talk to the Twins waiting there , after that, click the gate biggrin

THANKS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces