11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Angel Essayez
Laff70
Angel Essayez
Summon

What are you wearing, it looks awesome!!!

The wolf,
Wild Armor
Lumiere noire
astra XI Lucky clover smile

Thank you!!! smile
Now in return here's something I recently said about DMS that contains some good advice:
Laff70
I just got a crew and their strategy was using turtle I think, then running up to the ledge by going through the screen to the right. If someone died they walked close to the part of the ledge on the screen with the monster where someone popped over and difibed them. Then when everyone was one the ledge, buffed, alive, and not unlocking they went onto the screen with the monsters and didn't go past the collum. There they shot monsters one at a time to lure them and then worked together to kill the monsters. If one of them got hurt too badly they went to the screen with no monsters to heal. If someone got dazed they were difibed. My crew didn't have a strategy for any other room so we failed with the other rooms. I kept telling my crew to start over but they didn't want to quit. Oh well, they've learned to start over now and we'll get together soon again. Thank you devs for making DMS, I love it so much!!!

That has some advice, just remember to start over when you finish that room. Thank you. smile

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Laff70
Angel Essayez
Laff70
Angel Essayez
Summon

What are you wearing, it looks awesome!!!

The wolf,
Wild Armor
Lumiere noire
astra XI Lucky clover smile

Thank you!!! smile
Now in return here's something I recently said about DMS that contains some good advice:
Laff70
I just got a crew and their strategy was using turtle I think, then running up to the ledge by going through the screen to the right. If someone died they walked close to the part of the ledge on the screen with the monster where someone popped over and difibed them. Then when everyone was one the ledge, buffed, alive, and not unlocking they went onto the screen with the monsters and didn't go past the collum. There they shot monsters one at a time to lure them and then worked together to kill the monsters. If one of them got hurt too badly they went to the screen with no monsters to heal. If someone got dazed they were difibed. My crew didn't have a strategy for any other room so we failed with the other rooms. I kept telling my crew to start over but they didn't want to quit. Oh well, they've learned to start over now and we'll get together soon again. Thank you devs for making DMS, I love it so much!!!

That has some advice, just remember to start over when you finish that room. Thank you. smile

Looks good. You can clear multiple rooms- depending on the luck of the draw when you go in. Because it's randomised each time, you may be unlucky enough to get a Night Fright first go, or lucky enough to get a room where you are on a top ledge & everything else is on the bottom & you can snipe/lure.

Sugary Gaian

Zzyli

No worries. As long as you can listen well & don't mind some randomness, we'll have you along.

I should be sleeping. I've been DMS'ing for nearly 12 hours with only a short break. But you don't know that right?.... *cough*
I can do that. ouo

O_O That long? O_O

Quote me to get my response

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Pixitella
Zzyli

No worries. As long as you can listen well & don't mind some randomness, we'll have you along.

I should be sleeping. I've been DMS'ing for nearly 12 hours with only a short break. But you don't know that right?.... *cough*
I can do that. ouo

O_O That long? O_O

I got a bit carried away. I'm going to try to not do that again tonight. Need to try to be in bed by say... 1am.

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Do you have screenies of all the rooms? I have two, all cleared with the crew members in hiding so it's just the room. ^_^

Sugary Gaian

Zzyli

I got a bit carried away. I'm going to try to not do that again tonight. Need to try to be in bed by say... 1am.
You probably had lots of fun too. c:

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
INFO:
Your team leader must be at least CL 10.0 to get into DMS.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkMari2
INFO:
Your team leader must be at least CL 10.0 to get into DMS.

Thanks- I'll add that to the info. I would assume that it would be pretty much suicide for underlevelled people going in there, but I didn't realise there was an actual cap.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
petiele
Do you have screenies of all the rooms? I have two, all cleared with the crew members in hiding so it's just the room. ^_^

Pop them in the thread please biggrin . I'm thinking of putting a whole lot of thumbnails on the first page with different images so people can look at stuff without the page taking 500 years to load.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
It opened one 11/11/11? That was my birthday. Sweet. Great gift Gaia. wink

Questionable Genius

Zzyli
Frights drop gold, shadow bawlz, *possibly* bloody fabric, lots of blood droplets, red eyes, and blood bat plushie epic recipes. :3

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Mademoiselle Kit
Zzyli
Frights drop gold, shadow bawlz, *possibly* bloody fabric, lots of blood droplets, red eyes, and blood bat plushie epic recipes. :3

Cheers- updated front page with this info.

I want a Bloodbat Recipe so bad emotion_dowant

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Recipe Details:
Qty. Item Qty. Item
10000x Blood Droplet
1000x Vampire Blood
250x Red Eye
50x Clutch Claw
25x Orb Aggregate
100x Shadow Orb

Completed Item
Blood Bat

Going to pop this on the front page later.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Put Bloodbat recipe on first page. Popped in some info about broken Mimics.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
I did a bit of post formatting on the first page and made some minor alterations to information about access to DMS. Also added some pictures of blood bats. Mostly because they're cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff