Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Gaian

Zzyli

I know that Zea was looking for a crew.

I got some screenies earlier today, but I'm trying to decide what to do with them. I don't want to dump them all on the front page of the thread at full size.
I got into a crew but I don't understand the leader that much. If only I was strong enough to solo this thing. Sigh. I need to get through this with a good crew.

Just post them as links?

Quote me to get my response

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Pixitella
Zzyli

I know that Zea was looking for a crew.

I got some screenies earlier today, but I'm trying to decide what to do with them. I don't want to dump them all on the front page of the thread at full size.
I got into a crew but I don't understand the leader that much. If only I was strong enough to solo this thing. Sigh. I need to get through this with a good crew.

Just post them as links?

I'm thinking of doing that. Or linking to an album on photobucket/imageshack or something.

It's really hard if you don't work together well. Actually- it's hard even if you do work together well. JK apparently said that you'd want to be CL 11.4 plus to solo the first set of caves- so crewing is the way to go.

If you want to crew up at some point, you can always pop into Marshall's Little Helpers. We're crazy enough to be on most of the time around here & we're happy to let people in to our crew if we have a spot.

Sugary Gaian

Zzyli

I'm thinking of doing that. Or linking to an album on photobucket/imageshack or something.

It's really hard if you don't work together well. Actually- it's hard even if you do work together well. JK apparently said that you'd want to be CL 11.4 plus to solo the first set of caves- so crewing is the way to go.

If you want to crew up at some point, you can always pop into Marshall's Little Helpers. We're crazy enough to be on most of the time around here & we're happy to let people in to our crew if we have a spot.
that would be cool and that would really help out a lot.

:c Sigh. When will I ever reach that level? Haha'' With the crew I had earlier, the leader.. well... He was giving orders around in such a bad way and not so understandable way.. I guess. One even left the crew. sweatdrop He kinda confused me too because we tell him we're dying and low on stamina but he still won't allow us to cat the vamp (or so he called it). sweatdrop

Hmmm.. maybe I will tomorrow. Not anymore tonight. It's very late and i need to sleep. c:

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Pixitella
that would be cool and that would really help out a lot.

:c Sigh. When will I ever reach that level? Haha'' With the crew I had earlier, the leader.. well... He was giving orders around in such a bad way and not so understandable way.. I guess. One even left the crew. sweatdrop He kinda confused me too because we tell him we're dying and low on stamina but he still won't allow us to cat the vamp (or so he called it). sweatdrop

Hmmm.. maybe I will tomorrow. Not anymore tonight. It's very late and i need to sleep. c:

No worries. As long as you can listen well & don't mind some randomness, we'll have you along.

I should be sleeping. I've been DMS'ing for nearly 12 hours with only a short break. But you don't know that right?.... *cough*

IRL Vampire

heart

/meaningful post

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image
Blood bats! xd

Vampiric Knight

Zzyli
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb431/Zzyli/BloodBAt.png
Blood bats! xd

So cute emotion_dowant

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
purplexeyed
Zzyli
Blood bats! xd

So cute emotion_dowant

Yes- but they're nasty little sods. You don't really want them.

Vampiric Knight

Zzyli
purplexeyed
Zzyli
Blood bats! xd

So cute emotion_dowant

Point taken 3nodding
But it'd be fun just to see one...even if it insta-killed me XP

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
purplexeyed

Point taken 3nodding
Well.... it took our crew 7 hours (no joke) to get that far.

I'm sure it won't be that slow once we level up, but there is some commitment involved.

Vampiric Knight

Zzyli
purplexeyed

Point taken 3nodding

Well.... it took our crew 7 hours (no joke) to get that far.

I'm sure it won't be that slow once we level up, but there is some commitment involved.

o-o; wow...
That's still awesome biggrin
...I'm just going to have to farm. A lot. *not even 10.1 yet*

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
Laff70
Angel Essayez
Summon

What are you wearing, it looks awesome!!!

The wolf,
Wild Armor
Lumiere noire
astra XI Lucky clover smile

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150

Dangerous Sex Symbol

emotion_awesome

Sparkly Spark

23,350 Points