Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Kain Ravenlock
/facepalm i so wanna go here.....dont have the cash for it thou sadly they need to hurry up and remove the curse!

You should be able to get a sneak peek this weekend.

Pan said in a recent Dev Notice that they are probably going to do a 1 time force of the bar so people can get a look in over the holiday.

Romantic Werewolf

7,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
i hope so i ended missing the last one cuz i had to work

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
does any 1 up-grade ur bluf rings ?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
cat-scratched
does any 1 up-grade ur bluf rings ?

Buff rings are what you should upgrade last because of 2 reasons

I) The effects of buffs scale- a CL 1 Divinity has exactly the same effects on you as a CL 12 Divinity, so unlike upgrading an attack or a heal, it doesn't make you 'harder, better, faster, stronger'.
II)Unless you always play with the same crew, you will probably be asked to take a wide variety of buffs, so it won't make a difference to your CL on a regular basis.

I would suggest upgrading your attacks first if you are an attacker mostly, and your heals first if you tend to play as a healer.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Updated front page with a sample map of the area.
Great guide - thank you for making it~ <3

Now that I'm 11.5, though, I'm not getting many orbs.
Does anyone know the best CL to cap to for farming / early maze?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
luhft

You want monsters to be conning green to you. I've heard that 11.4 is optimal to suppress to for the yellow maze, although as my CL isn't high enough, I don't have any personal experience on this level.

Also, even though the difficulty doesn't scale, you may want to consider the CL of other people in your crew. If your CL is a lot higher than theirs, it may make it harder for your healer to hold aggro if that is the method you use on Night Frights.
Zzyli
luhft

You want monsters to be conning green to you. I've heard that 11.4 is optimal to suppress to for the yellow maze, although as my CL isn't high enough, I don't have any personal experience on this level.

Also, even though the difficulty doesn't scale, you may want to consider the CL of other people in your crew. If your CL is a lot higher than theirs, it may make it harder for your healer to hold aggro if that is the method you use on Night Frights.

Thanks so much! Perhaps that is why my crew keeps having trouble with aggro.
Lately we had been running around in circles flailing trying to figure out what's wrong. xD

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
luhft

Thanks so much! Perhaps that is why my crew keeps having trouble with aggro.
Lately we had been running around in circles flailing trying to figure out what's wrong. xD

I was 10.6 and somehow suckered into being Healer Tank in the Green Maze. I figured out very quickly that I couldn't hold aggro for people 1 full CL higher than me, so had to teach someone else my job on the fly.
Zzyli
I was 10.6 and somehow suckered into being Healer Tank in the Green Maze. I figured out very quickly that I couldn't hold aggro for people 1 full CL higher than me, so had to teach someone else my job on the fly.

Wow, that sounds rough! It's very kind of you to pass on knowledge, though - helps everyone in the game since people share further and it spreads. 3nodding

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
luhft
Zzyli

Wow, that sounds rough! It's very kind of you to pass on knowledge, though - helps everyone in the game since people share further and it spreads. 3nodding

It's all part of the fun and games I guess. It's a new area so we all figure things out as we go along. I'm not super competitive and I don't have a huge drive to keep stuff secret, so I don't mind sharing what I find out/what my crews figure out with others.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I wonder if you could possibly post screenshots of the status images of debuffs that are used in DMS, and what they are...because apparently at least 50% of players don't recognise when an enemy has been taped... sweatdrop

3,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
thank you smile

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Erynnis_Tristis
I wonder if you could possibly post screenshots of the status images of debuffs that are used in DMS, and what they are...because apparently at least 50% of players don't recognise when an enemy has been taped... sweatdrop

Great idea.

A new project for me. I may go hit up some clutches later on.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
Erynnis_Tristis

Inserted a mini-guide, just for you! Lots of pictures of me & garlic, detailing how to use your unloved rings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff