Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeaahh. The long awaited battle system is coming and now we have proof. I can't wait to see what its like but probably after using it once or twice i'll just stick to the forums.. kind of like what happened with the cars.

Aw, the creatures are cute and the screenshot graphics look amazing.. and the battle ring idea? Really I can't wait. Finally its coming ;o

I want a Fluff as a pet.. could this mean a future MC or items?

;o

Discuss;

-What do yooh think of the battlesystem so far?
-Think the rings are a good idea?
-How cute the monsters are..
I'm looking forward to it myself.

Though it definitly looks like your average Korean MMO (Ragnarok online, ROSE online, Trickster, ect...) so I hope it utilizes a balanced mixture of quests and grinding.
I demand an officail Vonhelson monster!
the rings are a good idea IMO but I still want some class restrictions to prevent broken characters.

also I like the graphics but it'll probably mean a buttload of lag... which makes me sad.
I think the rings is an interesting idea, and I hope it plays out well. Since there doesn't appear to be a "job class" in this game like other MMOs, I'm looking forward to how the rings will step up to the plate.

The new enemies are cute, but I'm really anticipating big vicious beasties when it comes to the bosses.

There'll be new items for sure! I'm anticipating "Kill x amount of Fluffs and get a Fluff of your own!"

Romantic Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I fear for the amount of lag, kill stealing and loot snatching. Otherwise, I pretty smegging excited.
Admins: Lets creat an evil battle system with adorable monsters!
Leo Boy
I think the rings is an interesting idea, and I hope it plays out well. Since there doesn't appear to be a "job class" in this game like other MMOs, I'm looking forward to how the rings will step up to the plate.

The new enemies are cute, but I'm really anticipating big vicious beasties when it comes to the bosses.

There'll be new items for sure! I'm anticipating "Kill x amount of Fluffs and get a Fluff of your own!"

I would explode with joy.
I'm not really into MMORPG's, so I probably won't be visiting the battle system at all. sweatdrop
Uh yes, I have already decided the BS will come out during Halloween.
I bet all of the little nOOblets who thought that the DI and MC weaponry was going to slide into the Battle System are still bitching about it.
AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.
NOT.

I'm so excited.
    I'm still terrified of the fact that we only have 4 fingered-hands.

Aswell,
    I love the creatures to bits,
    but it's hard to take the game seriously when all the monsters are chibi-fied XD
Sadara Everbrook
I fear for the amount of lag, kill stealing and loot snatching. Otherwise, I pretty smegging excited.

User Image
Agreed.
I also think it will suck badly if users start to gang-up on other user(s).

User Image

Sparkly Assailant

11,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Heckler 50

I am excited to see it, and since I just downloaded a mmorpg (MapleStory) for the first time so I would suck at it when it came out.

Cute's Compadre

Philanthropic Tycoon

I'm too excited.

You should join ozmo and me when we go out hunting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff