Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ohhhhh Tainted love!

Once I ran to you.... 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 10 ]
Now I run from you.... 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Taaaaaaainted love 0.17741935483871 17.7% [ 11 ]
..... WTF is wrong with you!? 0.56451612903226 56.5% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 >

You guys do realize if the website isn't launched tomorrow we'll have to wait till monday at the earliest, right?

I didn't mind it being postponed for the halloween event but now I'm getting impatient.

Don't the developers realize we love them? Don't they realize we would do anything for them if they just asked? (Well... almost...) Why wont they show us they love us to?

Why wont they make sweet sweet love to our eyes with wonderful revelations about our long anticipated battle system?

WHY QIXTER!? WHY!? WHY ARE WE BOTH PART OF THIS TAINTED LOVE THAT CAN'T BE FORGIVEN!?

~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~

I got back from grocery shopping and noticed the announcement.

I cheered!

.... Then I clicked the link, and cried.

Welcome to Gaia, please wait 12 hours after any new feature or site addition's release before actually attempting to check them out for yourself. biggrin
I was hoping it would come out today..... DX.
Cause Like the haloween event ended yesterday. >.>

Yeah your right They kept saying SOON.
But what is their definition of soon?

3-4 Hours? Days? Weeks?
Now I'm thinking that they are going to release it next Wednesday, when our spirits are all gone... crying
froiskie
Now I'm thinking that they are going to release it next Wednesday, when our spirits are all gone... crying

Or or or or...

Maybe..
The End of November Just to stay on schedule..
[[ Cause the first 2 updates were on the end of the month ]]
Jiien
I was hoping it would come out today..... DX.
Cause Like the haloween event ended yesterday. >.>

Yeah your right They kept saying SOON.
But what is their definition of soon?

3-4 Hours? Days? Weeks?

Q said the website was done and ready to be launched. He said they had just postponed it's launch because of the halloween event.

If thats true then it should have launched yesterday as soon as the event was over, BUT I can understand how they'd not want to make 3 announcements in one day, what with the naruto quest and all.

But then that would make today prime for revealing the website since its an otherwise blank day, and half way to the MC revelation date.

Long-time Pumpkin

Hey, I've been waiting since 2003 for the battle system. A few days more wouldn't worry me really 4laugh
Wow. Way to boost your troll status.

Why is everyone getting impatient for all of a sudden? I mean, seriously, just wait. If you dont have that much of a life that you sit around on your computer for hours waiting for something, you have a problem.

Do something else to pass the time. Its really not that hard. Yes, I want the website to come out as soon as possible, doesnt mean I have to start disrespecting people because of it.
Lolicon Jr
Hey, I've been waiting since 2003 for the battle system. A few days more wouldn't worry me really 4laugh

O rly?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Redimus Prime 9
Lolicon Jr

O rly?

Its called multiple accounts. I have several, my oldest one is from Jan 06.
Tessenjitsu

Why is everyone getting impatient for all of a sudden? I mean, seriously, just wait. If you dont have that much of a life that you sit around on your computer for hours waiting for something, you have a problem.

Do something else to pass the time. Its really not that hard. Yes, I want the website to come out as soon as possible, doesnt mean I have to start disrespecting people because of it.

rofl The 13 year old who "works" to increase his prominence in the MMO forum tells me I'm taking my internets to seriously and hints I must not have much of a social life. rofl

Hey Ms. Popularity. Maybe next time you'll resist the urge to post unless you have something of merit worth contributing to the discussion?

Or is this all about face time with you and your adoring internet fans?

Oh and by the way princess, no one was being disrespectful here till you came along. So why don;t you stop pissing on my little party and go back to your precious FAQ thread? Its where all the cool kids hang out anyway right?

No one here but us newbies.
Tessenjitsu
Redimus Prime 9
Lolicon Jr

O rly?

Its called multiple accounts. I have several, my oldest one is from Jan 06.

Redimus Prime 9
Tessenjitsu

rofl The 13 year old who "works" to increase his prominence in the MMO forum tells me I'm taking my internets to seriously and hints I must not have much of a social life. rofl

Hey Ms. Popularity. Maybe next time you'll resist the urge to post unless you have something of merit worth contributing to the discussion?

Oh and by the way princess, no one was being disrespectful here till you came along. So why don;t you stop pissing on my little party and go back to your precious FAQ thread? Its where all the cool kids hang out anyway right?

Wow. Your such a stereotypical moron.

Since when was I 13 again? Maybe two years ago?

Im not working for popularity, im working to make the FAQ better, and if you have a problem with that, you can get over it. Sorry that your a newb and I'm not. Sorry that I have been here longer and you dont. Sorry that I have more gold and you have less.

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful with the post, I just dont like people posting "OH FOR ******** SAKE." With a thread directed towards a developer.
Lolicon Jr

It's for the info website not the game itself, but you still have a point.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Redimus Prime 9
Lolicon Jr

O rly?

Say hello to the main account cool

Ohyes! cool
Tessenjitsu
Redimus Prime 9
Tessenjitsu

Wow. Your such a stereotypical moron.

Since when was I 13 again? Maybe two years ago?

Im not working for popularity, im working to make the FAQ better, and if you have a problem with that, you can get over it. Sorry that your a newb and I'm not. Sorry that I have been here longer and you dont. Sorry that I have more gold and you have less.

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful with the post, I just dont like people posting "OH FOR ******** SAKE." With a thread directed towards a developer.

Oh okay Qixter's private little Chris Crocker. I obviously over stepped my boundaries and shouldn't use that kind of language. I'll go change the thread title right away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff