I'm not sure 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 >

Assimilated Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I can't wait for the bar to fill. I want my share of the tuna, curse my ramen noodle budget ;_;

Sparkly Prophet

zero_0912
can anyone crew me??? please its about to open again

what is your level? we are in green rooms/

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
LaceyLUVV
zero_0912
can anyone crew me??? please its about to open again

what is your level? we are in green rooms/

nope nevermind
LFB

I'm 11.7, looking for attunment and exploring for orbs. I have a little experience in green rooms.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I cant wait to see DMS buddies lol.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
pandexX

kamila blowup doll summon ;o;

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
pandexX

kamila blowup doll summon ;o;
Nice won i think would be so epic if it had powers it be seduction.
Hi, if anyone is looking to guide a beginner through DMS, you can guide this girl right here!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just mail me or post the server name and where to meet. I am a level 10.0, I have all level ten rings and I am a very cooperative person. I listen to directions very easily and have good common sense. Thanks!

~Aaidine (Sorry if this is against the thread rules! :/)

Sparkling Beau

LFB
I am only CL10, But I would really like if some people would give me tips and maybe help so that I can be less of a newbie in dms so that people will crew me .. No one wants to play with CL10's anymore D: All the fun goes to CL11's D: xD
Pm or quote me please! I'll be up for dms anytime that I am online! Add me even if you like smile

Sparkling Beau

baby_kitty_258
LFC or LFB, whichever fits your fancy. I would like to farm orbs ATM. I am currently a CL 10.2 and with a great crew made it to the GR. heart heart heart heart wink

*sidenote: I especially like to play during non-public openings, with others who have the amulet or gem AND play 24/7, i.e.: dedicated to the game, etc.

Quote me if you are interested in crewing together.

ALthough I too am new to DMS, I thought maybe since ytou have been in there you could give me a few beginners tips? Ahah But like I'd love to come orb farm if you ever need an extra person o: I have amulet smile so I am up anytime

Newbie Noob

Icepuppies
baby_kitty_258
LFC or LFB, whichever fits your fancy. I would like to farm orbs ATM. I am currently a CL 10.2 and with a great crew made it to the GR. heart heart heart heart wink

*sidenote: I especially like to play during non-public openings, with others who have the amulet or gem AND play 24/7, i.e.: dedicated to the game, etc.

ALthough I too am new to DMS, I thought maybe since ytou have been in there you could give me a few beginners tips? Ahah But like I'd love to come orb farm if you ever need an extra person o: I have amulet smile so I am up anytime

Thank you for the invite. Yes! I would love to crew with you anytime, in fact I am online right now and am logging into zOMG. I have one other person who would like to go with me as well. That would leave 3 spots open for newbies, 10+ players, and Experts (all are welcome). smile ) I will be at the DMP gate on whichever server is open in Alpha order. Hope to see you there.

Sparkling Beau

baby_kitty_258
Icepuppies
baby_kitty_258

Thank you for the invite. Yes! I would love to crew with you anytime, in fact I am online right now and am logging into zOMG. I have one other person who would like to go with me as well. That would leave 3 spots open for newbies, 10+ players, and Experts (all are welcome). smile ) I will be at the DMP gate on whichever server is open in Alpha order. Hope to see you there.

That would be alarmskeeter? I am coming!

Versatile Cutesmasher

Newbie Noob

Icepuppies
baby_kitty_258
Icepuppies
baby_kitty_258

That would be alarmskeeter? I am coming!

Alphabetical order would place Air Fluff before Alarmskeeter. I will be on Air Fluff. XD "h,i,j,k,l"

Sparkling Beau

oh .. yah I wasn't quite shure whatyou meant by alpha xD !! But i get it! Alphabetical ! I thoguht you meant like alpha as in like alpha wolf or seomthig o.o My mistake!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff