Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did you come here for the Poll?

Yes 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
No 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Money! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Interesting Genius

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem as me. I played Zomg when it first came out, now coming back to Zomg I find myself stuck in the middle of a quest, unable to talk to Trixie or Elizabeth to complete the quest, in which I upgrade my ring. Now i cannot upgrade my rings or continue on with the harder parts of the game. I believe that they may have updated or changed something while i was in the middle of my quest. If you need more details, ask away. Help is appreciated.

Undead Enchantress

Try to PM the developer swarf and explain your case.

Also, you can bypass those quests and just farm for rings and orbs without having to go through quests. It's probably a plus of the game that you are not so restricted in that fashion.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
alang506
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem as me. I played Zomg when it first came out, now coming back to Zomg I find myself stuck in the middle of a quest, unable to talk to Trixie or Elizabeth to complete the quest, in which I upgrade my ring. Now i cannot upgrade my rings or continue on with the harder parts of the game. I believe that they may have updated or changed something while i was in the middle of my quest. If you need more details, ask away. Help is appreciated.

You can always make another account just for zOMG!
If you really want to do the quests.

Otherwise just do what Erynne said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas