Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long until the z!F is locked and hidden as well? Been a regular on this forum for almost 3-4 years. Gonna miss this place as well. crying

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I suppose the Clans feature will be removed as well.
Rabid-Turtle

I suppose the Clans feature will be removed as well.

They had no significance anyway. :U

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Right now, there are a lot of questions like that. I'm going to guess they plan to keep the z!Forum open for about a week following the bad news so we have time to calm ourselves down and stop losing our heads, maybe organize a few vigils and tribute threads. I'm going to be sad to see this forum disappear, but it'll have to happen sooner rather than later.

As for the Clans, I suppose they might somehow be merged into the wider GGN in some way. Granted, any Guilds/ex-Clans relating to zOMG! will have to shut down eventually anyway as a matter of course, being as their raison d'etre is no longer active.
Avarice Clay
Right now, there are a lot of questions like that. I'm going to guess they plan to keep the z!Forum open for about a week following the bad news so we have time to calm ourselves down and stop losing our heads, maybe organize a few vigils and tribute threads. I'm going to be sad to see this forum disappear, but it'll have to happen sooner rather than later.

As for the Clans, I suppose they might somehow be merged into the wider GGN in some way. Granted, any Guilds/ex-Clans relating to zOMG! will have to shut down eventually anyway as a matter of course, being as their raison d'etre is no longer active.

Yeah. That's kinda what they did with the HOC and Moga forums as well. xp

I think merging clans would take effort. And Gaia has shown they don't want to make the slightest effort in any way that doesn't make them money so I'm not expecting a merging of clans or guilds. Either they'll be left as is or disbanded entirely.

Mega Hoarder

well, no reason for either clans or the z forum now. I'm surprised hey haven't already removed the forum.

In a relationship with Silent Quent

11,075 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
I don't think they'll ever remove the zOMG forum. They haven't even removed the Monster Galaxy forum

Distinct Player

Scribble Scrab

Don't give Gaia any ideas e.e
Scribble Scrab
I don't think they'll ever remove the zOMG forum. They haven't even removed the Monster Galaxy forum

Well. It depends on how much Gaia liked the game to be honest. They want to pretend HOC never existed which is why the forums were removed and the game hidden whereas they were pretty proud of the millions of players for Moga which is why the forums are still up I guess.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff