Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

Nadistu
I'm still on it every weekday in the "mornings" but I don't really do any "runs" during this time span.....
(It's not really related to "Gaia's current state" ...If you know/have asked/chatted to me in-game before you should know what the real reason is)

I stopped coming on in the afternoons/weekend/nights (which is when I actually CAN do "runs" ) a LOOOOONG time ago already, partly because of a few select random jerks... so I mainly only respond to people summoning me (and like no one left actually ever summons me so... *shrug* )
Jaaaa
your 'second' home ... xDD

Once I am done with study and settling down a bit I will play eventually and abuse the ability of summoning you. Don't you worry emotion_dowant
logical_nightmare
How frequent do you play?
much less frequent than i used to because of lack of crews and rl
How do you fund your needs for power ups?
i still have some left from when gc ads were working
Which power ups do you mostly need?
amps
What run do you frequently do?
GR mostly
Would you rather play with your friends or randoms?
only with friends (when there's at least one friend in the crew, i gave up on crewing with strangers)
* O * we still need to do our run in which Toshi tanks for us !!!!
XPrinceofShadow3
Quote:

I used to play nearly every day - now, I play every other day, and tend to avoid logging on on Mondays and Tuesdays.
I only play DMS, really.

Quote:

I amassed a hoard of power-ups over a year ago via GC. My inventory hasn't been depleted yet.
Quote:

SC. Amps are a given for me in GM and I usually amp in YM as well, but I just don't feel comfortable playing if I have no SC at my disposal.
Granted, I really don't depend on SC much. It's not necessary as a DPS, and I try to conserve some stamina when tanking GR as well.
I use revives occasionally as well, but I don't think much of them.

Quote:

GM/YM/Tuna whore here. I enjoy playing through the labyrinthes of DMS, particularly the former.
I only DPS for YM, but I love to Kite GM and am almost always willing to assume the role if it hasn't already been assigned.
I enjoy the DPS role in GM as well, but not BU!

Quote:
Have you changed your strategy in doing run to leverage the effectiveness of your run (aka minimise the needs of utilising power ups)?

For GR/Tuna runs, I freely allow my crewmates to forego powerup usage if necessary or truly desired, provided they are diligent with their DPS.
For tuna runs, I prefer crew members to be as highly leveled as possible. Statistically you deal more damage in GM at 12.0 ampless than you do at 11.4 with an amp, so this really helps.
Despite this, I am always prepared to use powerups in GR/Tuna runs myself.

Quote:

I go both ways, but I generally feel far more comfortable if am crewing with at least one person I know.
I suffer from some degree of social anxiety and can be a snarky a****** at times - having someone familiar around alleviates the anxiety and encourages me to be far more critical of my behavior.
Good on ya for still sparing some time to play emotion_yatta

my net won't even lemme load to DMS gate
emo
Xhn
Nowadays, I play frequently, but now having a job with longer hours is going to deter my time on there. I buy power-ups when needed mostly for GM+. I have not changed my strategy because people still play like they should. Friend crews are always nice, you get things done. But, I like to play with randoms because you find a few people who would like to play seriously.
Whispers of Delusion

• How frequent do you play?
    Depends if I have time/feel like playing, but I still do a few runs a week.

• How do you fund your needs for power ups?
    I used to buy them on MP, but the price is so ridiculous that I bought a few packs from CS because I had some credit left on my phone at the end of the month.

• Which power ups do you mostly need?
    Ghi Amps, I am addicted to amping.

• What run do you frequently do?
    I do a YM maybe once a week when I'm bored, GR only when I'm invited by friends.

• Have you changed your strategy in doing run to leverage the effectiveness of your run (aka minimise the needs of utilising power ups)?
    Nope, I still use them even though they inflated.

• Would you rather play with your friends or randoms?
    Friends!
emotion_yatta
when I came back for a bit a month ago people were telling me that GR is done without powerups , specifically amp. It got me emotion_0A0
Guin - Aoiichi
THe only time i use power ups are when i do GR, which is rare..... The ones i probably use the most are Supercharger and revive but only when absolutely necessary. Fund? ummm: Work? ( but havent bought any lately not since last year)
No change in strategy. Basically go in with taunt at R4 ! With friends , but they are always on when im off..... crying
Still need to pop your bl cherry !!!!
Thallo Eyein
People giving away zOMG stuff always make me worried some crying
whee
But this is the least I could do ; o;
Myrielle
I haven't been playing so I can't really answer your questions. I quit mostly because I didn't want to fit zOMG into my clothing budget.
Aaaah
my wardrobe spending is on halt atm due to massive weight increase
I pretty much jump size from AUS size 6 to AUS size 8 Q_Q
IsMyNameToLongForYou
Leasfy
Ya ya ya
keep dmsing
never stop emotion_awesome

ps. your damn fone emotion_donotwant

AND WE CAN'T STOPPP
AND WE WON'T STOPP
CANT YOU SEE ITS WE WHO OWN THE NIGHT
CANT YOU SEE ITS WE WHO HAVE NO LIFE

i dropped my phone... now its... RIP
Go on plan >:V
woohyn
        Hmm..
        I play like every other day, unless I'm extremely busy o w o. But now that I'm on spring break I play quite frequently.
        Yeah, I do the GC offers to get the powerups.
        Revives and Amps are what I usually use/need~
        I usually just do YM runs but I want to do GR/BL o:
        I still use revives when I die cause I don't want others to wait for me @u@
        Well, i like crewing with friends or random people. Both are fun!
What's your highest cl? o:

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Leasfy
Whispers of Delusion

I used to buy them on MP, but the price is so ridiculous that I bought a few packs from CS because I had some credit left on my phone at the end of the month.

I do a YM maybe once a week when I'm bored, GR only when I'm invited by friends.

• Have you changed your strategy in doing run to leverage the effectiveness of your run (aka minimise the needs of utilising power ups)?

Friends!
emotion_yatta
when I came back for a bit a month ago people were telling me that GR is done without powerups , specifically amp. It got me emotion_0A0

I haven't done one of those yet, or seen, I still amp, GR already takes a while, not amping would slow it down even more.

Rogue

Whispers of Delusion
Leasfy
Whispers of Delusion

Friends!
emotion_yatta

I haven't done one of those yet, or seen, I still amp, GR already takes a while, not amping would slow it down even more.
I thought so too but eh I can't say much since I haven't been playing for a while @_@
Leasfy

Uhm uhm, I'm mostly at 11.6-12.0 CL, but only with certain rings.
        I have all my scaling rings levelled though! c:

Rogue

woohyn
Leasfy

Uhm uhm, I'm mostly at 11.6-12.0 CL, but only with certain rings.
        I have all my scaling rings levelled though! c:
I think you are ready for GR :'D

Friendly Cat

Leasfy

when I came back for a bit a month ago people were telling me that GR is done without powerups , specifically amp. It got me

Wot. That's not true. I mean -- my friends and I have done some powerless runs, but those were experimental and for fun.

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Leasfy
Nadistu
I'm still on it every weekday in the "mornings" but I don't really do any "runs" during this time span.....
(It's not really related to "Gaia's current state" ...If you know/have asked/chatted to me in-game before you should know what the real reason is)

I stopped coming on in the afternoons/weekend/nights (which is when I actually CAN do "runs" ) a LOOOOONG time ago already, partly because of a few select random jerks... so I mainly only respond to people summoning me (and like no one left actually ever summons me so... *shrug* )
Jaaaa

Once I am done with study and settling down a bit I will play eventually and abuse the ability of summoning you. Don't you worry emotion_dowant

Ohh snap emotion_jawdrop

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
How frequent do you play? I play everyday if I have the energy, health, and time to play it. I've been playing another MMO called Aura Kingdom too, so if I get bored with Gaia, I go play that. It feels like I play a lot less than I used to just because of an increase in bad health lately on top of my already existing health issues.

How do you fund your needs for power ups? I use my insomnia to do the GC offers after reset and buy them with GC. I gave up on getting them from marketplace.

Which power ups do you mostly need? I don't bother with superchargers too much since I've never learned how to tank well past ym in dms, but I do use amps the most and maybe a few revives. It helps when others besides myself carry defib.

What run do you frequently do? I smeb a lot and been doing shorb farming in ym lately, so I can easily go through 75 amps in a month just with that.

Have you changed your strategy in doing run to leverage the effectiveness of your run (aka minimise the needs of utilising power ups)? I just have an excuse to bring defib again. Other than that I haven't changed much, I just like killing off my friends more now. I try to convince people to give ampless smeb a chance, but not many are willing to try it out.

Would you rather play with your friends or randoms? Well I'm like in a regular smeb crew, so I admit I do tend to play with friends a lot. But whether I prefer friends or randoms, I'm not partial. I like meeting new people and some of my closest friends I've made by joining random smob and dms runs. I'm always trying to help encourage new Gaians to try zOMG! out and help when I can.

Commander in Chief

Scobre
How frequent do you play? I play everyday if I have the energy, health, and time to play it. I've been playing another MMO called Aura Kingdom too, so if I get bored with Gaia, I go play that. It feels like I play a lot less than I used to just because of an increase in bad health lately on top of my already existing health issues.

How do you fund your needs for power ups? I use my insomnia to do the GC offers after reset and buy them with GC. I gave up on getting them from marketplace.

Which power ups do you mostly need? I don't bother with superchargers too much since I've never learned how to tank well past ym in dms, but I do use amps the most and maybe a few revives. It helps when others besides myself carry defib.

What run do you frequently do? I smeb a lot and been doing shorb farming in ym lately, so I can easily go through 75 amps in a month just with that.

Have you changed your strategy in doing run to leverage the effectiveness of your run (aka minimise the needs of utilising power ups)? I just have an excuse to bring defib again. Other than that I haven't changed much, I just like killing off my friends more now. I try to convince people to give ampless smeb a chance, but not many are willing to try it out.

Would you rather play with your friends or randoms? Well I'm like in a regular smeb crew, so I admit I do tend to play with friends a lot. But whether I prefer friends or randoms, I'm not partial. I like meeting new people and some of my closest friends I've made by joining random smob and dms runs. I'm always trying to help encourage new Gaians to try zOMG! out and help when I can.
Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
Scobre

Did you know that when it rains and I am outside I get wet? IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT TRUE I SWEAR! Ok bye now, bye!
wat burning_eyes
Oh great! So much for npc interaction.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
Where do I go to impeach you and run for Gaia Presidency? emotion_donotwant

Winged Fairy

18,325 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Leasfy
logical_nightmare
amps
GR mostly
only with friends (when there's at least one friend in the crew, i gave up on crewing with strangers)

but arent you on forced zomg-hiatus bc of your internet? ; A ;

Rogue

WTF DIEDRICH emotion_0A0

that attempt to ruin my thread emotion_donotwant
Xhn
Leasfy

when I came back for a bit a month ago people were telling me that GR is done without powerups , specifically amp. It got me

Wot. That's not true. I mean -- my friends and I have done some powerless runs, but those were experimental and for fun.
How did it go? O:
Nadistu
Leasfy
Nadistu

Jaaaa

Ohh snap emotion_jawdrop emotion_dealwithit dont worry I will drag Toshi too emotion_yatta
Scobre

75 amps emotion_0A0

I can help you out if u ever needed power ups
logical_nightmare
Leasfy
logical_nightmare
amps
GR mostly

but arent you on forced zomg-hiatus bc of your internet? ; A ;
My new place still does not have internet set up
well it is connected but my sister and I have a wrong modem Px
I have pocket wi fi tho for me to use on the go
15 GB per month is not that bad
also broke my laptop (not on purpose I swear !!)
so can only go on my sister's laptop when she does not use it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces