Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Price would you like to see Revive at?

25,000gg/25gc 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
30,000gg/30gc 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
45,000gg/45gc 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
50,000gg +/50gc + 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
dawnwolfee
You shouldn't be dying so much that you need constant revives. It takes me well over two weeks to use up a revive and that's if I use it non-sparingly.

Also, this sounds more like somebody is either too cheap or too poor .-.

You can easily make 50k in an hour on zOMG, BG, or HoC. You can't do anything about marketplace pricing, so it's useless to complain about them.

My revive lasts me a min of a couple of days, almost a week max and I'm a cl 11.5. Plus I been learning to Aggro. 50k a day from smobbing or PS is not enough... Isn't the Gold Cap at 60k? 60k still not enough.

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Silk Kanishk
I'd price them lower but then I wouldn't be able to meet demand. sad

I know that the GC price is high too, but it's not fair on some people who live overseas who can't get enough GC or GG. Like people in the US can go to a store and buy a game card and don't have to ask their parents to pay for the GC n GG online. I know I'm 21 but I still live with my mum who wont allow things to be paid online due to risk of viruses.

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
dawnwolfee
You shouldn't be dying so much that you need constant revives. It takes me well over two weeks to use up a revive and that's if I use it non-sparingly.

You can easily make 50k in an hour on zOMG, BG, or HoC. You can't do anything about marketplace pricing, so it's useless to complain about them.

Btw, I am not Complaining. I gave my opinion and I am now asking for others opinions.
PS. I guess you can call me poor. I only have 4k right now, everyday I do PS or FF til nerfed or bed time and right now, all the money is going to my revives and not the items on my wishlist. It's like supporting a drug habit, might I say. :/

Rainbow Nerd

Mystian Princess

My revive lasts me a min of a couple of days, almost a week max and I'm a cl 11.5. Plus I been learning to Aggro. 50k a day from smobbing or PS is not enough... Isn't the Gold Cap at 60k? 60k still not enough.

That's a bit too much dying. Especially, if you're learning to tank - you have bunch of healing on you. Perhaps invest in superchargers? Those help in the beginnings, until you learn to manipulate aggro/force aggro.

If you do 50k a day, no matter what the cap is, it's 7*50k = 350k a week. If you buy revive for 50k that would last you at least a week - which still too little, unless you're doing BL, you have no problem.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I don't dms too much anymore, so doesn't bother me too much. One word though: Defib. It helps having 2 in a crew. If it costs too much for people to bring revive, kick it old school and start bringing two defibs and if people are dying too much in a crew, bring the wish and bandage set for all. Problem is now of days, people skip most of the quests due to ps leveling and/or quests being broken, so they forget attacking isn't only important thing to do in the game. They forget to heal and buff.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
As much as I hate it. But People are free to invest in there own items

They set there own prices

Inflation happens to all items and its not just revives

Amps and SC (regs) are also going above 30k as well.

So I can't complain about it.
You can only

1) suck it up and buy it off the MP
Or
2) use your own GC and use the power up or sell it on profit

Beloved Lunatic

Mystian Princess
dawnwolfee

What Gemenice said. How is it not enough to nerf everyday if your revives last you a week and the price of revives usually stays around 30k-40k?

Like I said, there are multiple places to get gold if even 55k a day is not enough for you to waste on more revives. Play BG or HoC. That's well over 200k a day if you have the time.

cxnceited's Senpai

Omnipresent Spirit

17,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
The laws of supply and demand.

If you don't like the price spikes in gold, then pay in GC, you can earn it freely.

Topic downvoted for lack of common sense.
Natsumi Kawahama
Starting to look like a more worthwhile investment if they are being sold at 49-50 k since it costs 49 GC. Still a break even to me though.

actually, earning 1000g for 1cash is really good.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Mystian Princess
Silk Kanishk
I'd price them lower but then I wouldn't be able to meet demand. sad

I know that the GC price is high too, but it's not fair on some people who live overseas who can't get enough GC or GG. Like people in the US can go to a store and buy a game card and don't have to ask their parents to pay for the GC n GG online. I know I'm 21 but I still live with my mum who wont allow things to be paid online due to risk of viruses.

Uh...I was talking about how if I price too low, then they'll sell too fast. I don't have an infinite amount of GC after all.

Rogue

I use GC for my own SCs, Amps and Revives

I understand how customers' point of view because I was once in your position but then again you need to think the sellers' point of view. The could always choose to utilize their Gcash for other gcash items but they choose to spend it on revive (or other zomg items related).

Are you learning how to aggro yr? if yes use amp. It helps. a lot

Rainbow Nerd

Scobre
I don't dms too much anymore, so doesn't bother me too much. One word though: Defib. It helps having 2 in a crew. If it costs too much for people to bring revive, kick it old school and start bringing two defibs and if people are dying too much in a crew, bring the wish and bandage set for all. Problem is now of days, people skip most of the quests due to ps leveling and/or quests being broken, so they forget attacking isn't only important thing to do in the game. They forget to heal and buff.

Most of these crews do Reg DMS. "healing" would kill them. That's why they have tanker ^^;; since I THINK OP said she didn't do much speed DMS.

IRL Cat

Relentless Glitch

sly owl
Natsumi Kawahama
Starting to look like a more worthwhile investment if they are being sold at 49-50 k since it costs 49 GC. Still a break even to me though.

actually, earning 1000g for 1cash is really good.
That's just my minimum or I don't think it's worth the conversion.
Mystian Princess
Over many months the Zomg Item Revive has gone from 25k to over 40k and it wasn't that long ago that the Item costed at 30k.

I wish to see the price drop back down to min of 25k or max of 30k.

What do you think? Comment your thoughts, are you able to buy revives while trying to save up for items on your wishlist right now?

This post inculdes people who buy with GC.

I WANT OPINIONS and IDEAS (advice, hints and tips)..... NOT INSULTS AND AGRUMENTS!

ANY NEGATIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED! (Negative things spikes up my condition and I don't want another doctors appointment)

{My Background: I'm a CL 11.5 learning to Aggro.}

I wont buy another revive till it goes down. I will carry around defib in my crews and make sure ppl carry it when I lead my crews.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff