Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Price would you like to see Revive at?

25,000gg/25gc 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
30,000gg/30gc 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
45,000gg/45gc 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
50,000gg +/50gc + 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Tenacious Sage

Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Hm, I usually use a full pack of revives in 1-2 months so the price increase won't bother me too much. 3nodding And I usually have the GC for one so I'm all good.

I never have the GC to buy from the Cash Shop

I just complete the sponsor ads to get it XD

I don't trust online ads very much, cause of viruses

A) Never have gotten a virus from Gaia
B) You watch embedded video ON Gaia, so it's not like you're going to another website
C) Most are promotional vids from more or less well known companies and those companies would not send a virus to your computer for that would reflect poorly on them
D) If you are that worried about viruses, you need a better antivirus

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Natsumi Kawahama
Starting to look like a more worthwhile investment if they are being sold at 49-50 k since it costs 49 GC. Still a break even to me though.

True but I worry, like I got so much stuff on my wishlist cause I can't decide on what I like better so I'm try to get the items fast before I max out the wishlist (if that's possible). I also worry about other people who maybe in a tough position like myself, having to risk spend alot of GG on Revive and not saving it for something they'd love more.

Relentless Glitch

Mystian Princess
Natsumi Kawahama
Starting to look like a more worthwhile investment if they are being sold at 49-50 k since it costs 49 GC. Still a break even to me though.

True but I worry, like I got so much stuff on my wishlist cause I can't decide on what I like better so I'm try to get the items fast before I max out the wishlist (if that's possible). I also worry about other people who maybe in a tough position like myself, having to risk spend alot of GG on Revive and not saving it for something they'd love more.
I guess that'd be the time to learn to prioritize the things you feel are important.

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Hm, I usually use a full pack of revives in 1-2 months so the price increase won't bother me too much. 3nodding And I usually have the GC for one so I'm all good.

B) You watch embedded video ON Gaia, so it's not like you're going to another website
C) Most are promotional vids from more or less well known companies and those companies would not send a virus to your computer for that would reflect poorly on them

I thought you meant the other ads like they have on other sites like facebook and I don't get very much GC from videos

Tenacious Sage

Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta

I thought you meant the other ads like they have on other sites like facebook and I don't get very much GC from videos

Well, I don't think you can get GC for other ads XD And we were on the topic of GC, no?
Well, shoot for the Social Vibe ones or just watch the other ones all the to the end and keep repeating it. On a good day I can get ~75GC 3nodding

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta

Well, I don't think you can get GC for other ads XD And we were on the topic of GC, no?
Well, shoot for the Social Vibe ones or just watch the other ones all the to the end and keep repeating it. On a good day I can get ~75GC 3nodding

I thought it was a once a day thing that gives u 2GC

Tenacious Sage

Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta

Nah, it's the little Cash Tree up at top, unless you disabled it of course

Vicious Cutie-Pie

14,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Well, I bought them back in the day for 25k each. I have a stock of them... so I don't really mind if the price is going up.

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta
Mystian Princess
Meguriuta

Nah, it's the little Cash Tree up at top, unless you disabled it of course

I was know the Cash Tree, but I gave up on it cause it was giving me only 2GC which is hopeless... That was months ago, I just tried the Cash again and I says it has no videos to play. It's not disabled. Maybe Gaia should bring those GC cards you buy from store to Australia.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I'd price them lower but then I wouldn't be able to meet demand. sad

Beloved Lunatic

You shouldn't be dying so much that you need constant revives. It takes me well over two weeks to use up a revive and that's if I use it non-sparingly.

Also, this sounds more like somebody is either too cheap or too poor .-.

You can easily make 50k in an hour on zOMG, BG, or HoC. You can't do anything about marketplace pricing, so it's useless to complain about them.

Rainbow Nerd

Basic economics.

I never got to a point where I wouldn't have gold for the revives/ghi amp/superchargers when I felt I needed them. Also one pack usually lasts for me around four months,depending on what I'm doing.
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
why are you dying so much that you need revives?

1) noobs
2) noobs
3) noobs

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I just use GC I get from watching vids. Or, at least, having the tabs open while I'm also watching TV/ doing osmething else. emotion_yatta

Or I'll do a few rounds of smob or smeb- sometimes you can score them priced low (low being relative, of course) on the MP.

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
iPervertedxCupcake
Well, I bought them back in the day for 25k each. I have a stock of them... so I don't really mind if the price is going up.

That was good thinking. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces