Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Wrangler

Right, well... This is rather embarrassing. I haven't been on here in almost a year and haven't played zOMG! for even longer. I have a bunch of orbs in my inventory from doing the little quest-y things with crews but have no idea as to how to make them usable in the null chamber.
Help!
that depends if your rings are already at cl 10.0
if they are then your purple orbs can't upgrade the your rings anymore and you'll have to start shadow orb hunting in deadman's shadow

Friendly Lover

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
When you are in the null open up your inventory from there (looks like a white satchel) and click on your rings. From there you are able to upgrade your rings to become stronger, at first it costs 1 orb but after 10 orbs are placed on one ring it reaches a new cL level.

Once it reaches a new cL level the amount of amount orbs is added *+1 orb.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Does it accurately list the full amount of Charge Orbs you have at the moment? Sometimes, the Charge Orb Disappearing glitch will happen and affect them visually. If you need to check how many you really have, use the "Loot" tab in your Inventory screen, in-game, or the "zOMG" tab in your site Inventory.

Inside the Null, open your Inventory and select a ring you wish to level. Once it's highlighted, 3 buttons should appear. "Upgrade", "Salvage", and "Swap".

Upgrade: Allows you to raise the Charge Level (CL) of any ring you choose. Depending on the level, the number of Charge orbs necessary per 0.1 charge level increases.

Example: To reach CL 2, it takes 1 Charge orb per 0.1 charge level. Level 3 takes 2 charge orbs per 0.1 charge level, and so on and so forth, increasing up to Level 10. Beyond CL 10 is a different matter.

Salvage: Allows you to destroy any ring of your choice, and harvest the Charge Orbs from it. Beware! When salvaging a ring, you only receive HALF of the Charge Orbs inside of it that makes it that level. Only salvage rings that you are completely sure you can locate again, and/or have doubles of.

Example: I salvage a CL 2 Mantis. Since it took 10 Charge Orbs to make it CL 2, I would only receive about 5 Charge Orbs in return. Thankfully, this was only an extra version of Mantis, so nothing of value was lost.

Swap: Allows you to swap the CL of any two rings. But you can only do this once every 24 hours.

Example: I would take my CL 10 Solar Rays, and my CL 12 Adrenaline, and place them in the Swap tray, and swap their levels. But I made a grave mistake, but have to wait until 24 hours from now to fix my issue.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Brooklyn Rage Mage
Salvage: Allows you to destroy any ring of your choice, and harvest the Charge Orbs from it. Beware! When salvaging a ring, you only receive HALF of the Charge Orbs inside of it that makes it that level. Only salvage rings that you are completely sure you can locate again, and/or have doubles of.

Example: I salvage a CL 2 Mantis. Since it took 10 Charge Orbs to make it CL 2, I would only receive about 5 Charge Orbs in return. Thankfully, this was only an extra version of Mantis, so nothing of value was lost.

actually, if you salvage a ring, you get 1/10 of the regular orbs, and half of the shadow orbs you put into it 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff