Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emery-kos
My take:
I think they should make actual weapons that we can use to slash at enemies but they wouldn't be your avi items like demonic pitchfork.
But they would have to make the rings equally powerful, otherwise eveyone would use the weapons and not the rings/magic.

This has been covered a myriad of times by many people, includeing me and my post on this very page(Referring to page two, the page this post is on). The animation to make your avatar swing would make any animator cry, or at the very least want to.
yea it would stressed
the rings is a good idea but they could just sell like cheap and expensive weapons for use in the battle area only becuase the katana's and swords and pitch forks are too expensive for everyone and everyone deserves to be in therek, even though i dislike noobs.
Agaroth Kane
the rings is a good idea but they could just sell like cheap and expensive weapons for use in the battle area only becuase the katana's and swords and pitch forks are too expensive for everyone and everyone deserves to be in therek, even though i dislike noobs.

Why does it seem that every time I make an intelligent post detailing the 'main' reason why they will not let us use weapons, someone comes in and completely ignores it? oO;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff