Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businesswoman

phoenix of the damned
InsanERST
phoenix of the damned
In which areas do you usually try to talk to people?

Zen Gardens and Bill's Ranch?
I'm normally on the Buzz Saw server, and when the server names weirdly change, then I'm on Anchor Bug. Sometimes Clutch.
I mean I'm not that far, but still. D;
A lot of higher level players just ignore the newer players. Also, you want brain clam and clutch as they are the primary servers. Mostly you'll find people in bill's ranch, bass'ken lake, and gold beach. Hope this was of some help. Good luck!

These type of High Levels can be rude

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
quiet crews ====> boring. emotion_zzz

Fluffy Gaian

5,625 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
It really depends on how you approach them .... & also depends if they are AFK or the population 3nodding just don't go weird and freaky

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I don't have to talk to you. talk2hand

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Some crews aren't very talkative, some are, just try making conversation in all of them and you'll meet new friends, this way you know who to crew with.

It took me a few months to open up in crews, but now I almost spam the chat when I crew with people.

Some people are just plain jerks though.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Maybe they all hate you for some reason?
I'd just like to say that sometimes I ignore specific new players because all they ask for is gold and donations and after I give an amount, they don't say thank you crying Most of the time, I switch servers just to get out of the higher leveled/'richer' people ways because I don't need jerks spamming my chat = w=
Nelokles
phoenix of the damned
InsanERST
phoenix of the damned
In which areas do you usually try to talk to people?

Zen Gardens and Bill's Ranch?
I'm normally on the Buzz Saw server, and when the server names weirdly change, then I'm on Anchor Bug. Sometimes Clutch.
I mean I'm not that far, but still. D;
A lot of higher level players just ignore the newer players. Also, you want brain clam and clutch as they are the primary servers. Mostly you'll find people in bill's ranch, bass'ken lake, and gold beach. Hope this was of some help. Good luck!

These type of High Levels can be rude

I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but I have to agree.
That IS rude. It makes us newbie players feel scared away and unworthy of assisted help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff