Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lightbringer

11,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battery 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
... or there are still. Which server plays PS?

Undead Extinguisher

13,100 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Conventioneer 300
They used to farm gold there, the gold you can earn ps now amounts to very little. So It's mostly only people who play for things other than gold now. hence most farming for gold spots are deserted. sad

Hot Bachelor

Bashful Defender Alastair
... or there are still. Which server plays PS?

I'm at Bladed vase right now if you need a crew.
(There's no one here tho. We have 4 spots open.)

Sparkly Lightbringer

11,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battery 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Cannae
They used to farm gold there, the gold you can earn ps now amounts to very little. So It's mostly only people who play for things other than gold now. hence most farming for gold spots are deserted. sad

yeah... Mostly, people do dms or hunt down in VG like I usually do, but the fact of trying to get the rings I still don't have was easier in PS than in VG.

Unbeatable Lunatic

well the gold you make now is pretty useless so unless. 50k in the marketplace is like going to the mall with a 1 dollar bill where everything is at least $20 or more.

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Anymore you have to coordinate with a guild or clan or even this forum to get enough people who want to do Papa Saw. Since it's been all but abandoned by both Gaia and it's users it's near impossible to get a full crew for it.

Friend

★★★★★

✧ When you first open the zOMG page--the one with all the servers--the server on the top of the list is the one with the most players online.
That server is also (usually) the one with PS players. c:

★★★★★

Hot Bachelor

SiIIy-chu
★★★★★

✧ When you first open the zOMG page--the one with all the servers--the server on the top of the list is the one with the most players online.
That server is also (usually) the one with PS players. c:

★★★★★

I never new that. tank you so much!
Cool stars.

Fashionable Raider

9,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Thanks for everyone that posted info here! I recently started getting back on Gaia and I used to play ZOMG all the time!

I stopped after the chat system got removed. Now that I'm back, going on zomg makes me so sad cat_crying

Distinct Traveler

7,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Just want to add on to this. Today I return to zomg! after a 1.5years break. I am not sure is it because of my timezone or is the place really dead? I have no idea what is happening and the threads about zomg! being taken down today isn't helping.

GumiSihka's Wife

Perfect Hellraiser

14,600 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
Xvielle
Just want to add on to this. Today I return to zomg! after a 1.5years break. I am not sure is it because of my timezone or is the place really dead? I have no idea what is happening and the threads about zomg! being taken down today isn't helping.

Maintenance was supposed to happen today. Several people have stopped going on because of the maintenance happening soon. It's been slowly decaying for a while now.

Shy Browser

10,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
I haven't seen a whole crowd of people by sawmill for months (but then again I usually don't go up there too often)

Sparkly Lightbringer

11,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battery 500
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Okay, I understand somehow that people never PS like before.

But then, PS has high drop rate in orbs and rings, cuz everytime I PS there is at least 1 ring dropped per run. Whereelse can we get rings fast?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff