Welcome to Gaia! ::

What new feature is worse?

The Roller Derby 0.70918367346939 70.9% [ 278 ]
This new Battle system. 0.29081632653061 29.1% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 392 ]
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

I've been waiting for years for this and now I find out the only weapons will be 3 different Rings? That's pefectic and only a little child would like an idea so dumb I'd be better of playing with legos or using the neopets battle system then this! Once again anouther good idea made dumb or wrong.
where do you find all this out?
Screams of the Undead
where do you find all this out?

4) Existing Weapons and Battle: Battle will *not* utilize existing avatar weapons in combat. Why? Because many folks have elaborate avatar looks already and we do not want those people to feel forced to wear armor and wield weapons. The ring system is designed for incredible player flexibility in the field (giving you the ability to change SKILLS based on which rings you are wearing), while also allowing you to keep your personal avatar look while playing the game.
Of course there will be more than 3 rings.

But yes i got abit dissapointed when i found out there will be no "real" waepons, could there not be weapons in addition to the rings ??

9,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I rather play GRAW...

Or Pokemon snap ...

Edit: Im 20 I care..

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
It is a little dissapointing, but nothing to get all "AW MAN THIS IS SO DUMB!" about...

By the way, I'm 18, and I don't mind the idea of using rings to battle at all
There might be Rings that give you weapons, like a sword ring that when you use it it will bring out a sword of a certain type depending on the lvl of the ring or kind, like a Long sword ring or a dagger ring.
I would just apper in your hands as you swing.
User ImageThe jester...

Because making a ring that can summon a sword or gun would be crazy, right?

rolleyes

Seriously, the battle system is not even out yet and all of you just keep on complaining.
... is here.User Image
the rings r ok but some weapons would b cool and if not weapons what about some other accessories like neckalces and braclets that give u other powers?other than that its a brand new system so give it time and itll evolve and their will b better stuff.hopefully.
Orpheus
User ImageThe jester...

Because making a ring that can summon a sword or gun would be crazy, right?

rolleyes

Seriously, the battle system is not even out yet and all of you just keep on complaining.
... is here.User Image

points to person with common sense
well to decide the wepons output in the game, it will have to take a little more time to suit every avatars customized selfs, thus the 3 rings design...personally i dont think that it will b the only design, for wepons on gaia...but a good idea for further upgrades in wepons for future devalopment....kinda like a test run or beta test
No weapons? 3 rings?

I think I'm missing something.

EDIT: oh. xD
I don't mind the rings to much, but I am insanely glad that our avatar's weapons will not affect the MMO. Why? Because even though we'd all be newbie players (Level 1), many of us would have huge advantages because they bought like 6 Dark Stars or something. It only makes sense to implement a new system that does not take your avatar's appearance into effect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff