Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Panda Ninja Sannin
Wow gaia battlesystem will not be a download, well so much for the idea of a private server like ms. but on the good side i dont have alot of memory left on my cpu and i can play without mem.

....Why would you want a private server on an entirely free game? It doesn't make sense.
Yeah, i know that you can modify the server and what not, but I think it's a great idea that i won't have to download the game to every single computer I go on if i want to play the MMO.

Clean Seeker

Yea it is good , cause we don't have to worry about download in our computer i've ...kind of have many errors in the file in the computer ninja anyway it still rock b blaugh d
OK, the MMO is not gonna be Downloaded..

/Thread

No More Bumping!
I love that idea too since I use Macintosh. ninja
thats awsome wahmbulance

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageA smile...

It's a good thing. [: And a great relief to those with really low memory space on their computer.

...is contagious.
User Image
hey where do u go to play this
User Image

I cant see how people see it not being downloadable is a bad thing.
good my parents wont let me download any thing off this site i cant hack the thing thats blocking me

Shirtless Giver

I think it would be good to have a client (donwload) for fast loading of games and patch it everytime. xd
xtkbilly
....Why would you want a private server on an entirely free game? It doesn't make sense.

What people called "grind". Most MMORPGs have horrible grinding (that includes WoW), and private servers usually increases the rate of the Exp and item drop rate to reduce grinding for those self-claimed busy people.

I'm not sure if it's such a good idea to have this run on Flash... Not with all the flash errors I've been seeing lately on this site.
Asamidori
xtkbilly

What people called "grind". Most MMORPGs have horrible grinding (that includes WoW), and private servers usually increases the rate of the Exp and item drop rate to reduce grinding for those self-claimed busy people.

I'm not sure if it's such a good idea to have this run on Flash... Not with all the flash errors I've been seeing lately on this site.

It will be on a separate server from the site, so hopefully it will have less, if none at all, of those errors...
I don't think seeing HTML codes in Town topics have anything to do with it being on the same server or not, but who knows. =
It'd still be nice to to be able to download and play, so I could just start up my pc and click an icon.
I hate downloads! I prefer browser based games!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff