Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Noob

Not many people know about this aka Night Patrol in zOMG but I was curious on if anyone ever defeated it, I think it would be defeatable if you have the right rings and buffs. They`re located on the otherside of the lake from sawmill, like near the light house. They only come online between 9-10pm, or 12am-3am in zOMG Time, and really difficult. If you would want to defeat it it will require:
- Full Crew
- Ductape Ring ( To make it sleep so it doesnt attack)
- Buffs
- Maybe a person for bait

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
R4 Iron, Div, and Rock Armor, Bandage, plus Hunter's Bow for long-ranged lore, plus standard attack rings. Stand on the right side of the windmill, wait until they come from the left, shoot one and kill it before they loop back around. Rinse and repeat, and you can easily solo the giftboxes.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250

Wealthy Noob

@ Kenny amg I love you ;o

Wealthy Noob

@Ren I always thought I could take them out on my own and never did, so then Im just doing the research

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Also buff in the Null.

Wealthy Noob

@Owlie I already do that cx

Married Hunter

14,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
R4 Iron and anything else you can.

Bring 4 of your best rings in terms of dps.

Bandage, Fitness, Scaredy Cat or another CC like Duct, but I use SC more, and any ring of your choice.

Attack, cat a group, mob one, rest, repeat, Easy solo.

Dangerous Genius

I soloed them a few times with no more than a basic soloing set.

Hack, Mantis, [some long range ring to get their attention]
Bandage, Div, Iron, and a couple of armor buffs
Didn't even need to buff in the null.

Just snipe one at a time to lure it away from the pack and you should be fine.
One time I teamed up with someone who was also hunting them. We had different buffs and duo'ed the entire swarm at once!
A little knowledge goes a long way 3nodding

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kasuality
Not many people know about this aka Night Patrol in zOMG but I was curious on if anyone ever defeated it, I think it would be defeatable if you have the right rings and buffs. They`re located on the otherside of the lake from sawmill, like near the light house. They only come online between 9-10pm, or 12am-3am in zOMG Time, and really difficult. If you would want to defeat it it will require:
- Full Crew
- Ductape Ring ( To make it sleep so it doesnt attack)
- Buffs
- Maybe a person for bait

Ah there you are.
They are quite easily soloed if you plan in advance. The set I'm fond of using is:
-Solar Rays (Long range, instant damage, decent recharge)
-Mantis (Melee, short recharge, high dps)
-Hack (Melee, highest dps, has knockback and more bleed at higher rage)
-Bandage (Self heal, easy to spacebar and fire one off)
-Divinity (Stamina recharge)
-Healing Halo (Health regen)
-Iron Will (Necessity, at rr4 they can't spook you unless your ghi drops below 20ish)
-Rock Armor/Improb Sphere/Pot Lid (decent armor buff can reduce the amount of damage you take)

The key to remember is not getting overwhelmed, try to take them one at a time as opposed to fighting the entire mob. With rock armor for the armor, and the above buffs at rr4, if I pay attention to my HP, I've been able to fight the boxes two at a time, but it can get hairy if they get lucky with their crits.

Beloved Elder

Most of my giftbox kills came from sniping the patrol one at a time. But long ago it was common for people to wait at the windmill, crew up, and R4 buffs. Then when 9:30pm arrived and the patrol came by, we'd spam R4 Rain and HWB to take them out all at once.

Rain and HWB were even laggier then, so my screen would freeze for several seconds. By the time the glow faded and I could move, the battle was over.

Wealthy Noob

@BerryFarmer thanks. I seen you yesterday cx It was my first time soloing it. I actually thought nobody did it because everyone I talk to is like "I dont know what that is" I never knew how to defeat it or whatever and on a website it said use ductape..

Mega Mage

Oh my god, is that what that is?! They freaked me out because I got ambushed by them and got insta-pwned! xD
twiggimmapiggus
Oh my god, is that what that is?! They freaked me out because I got ambushed by them and got insta-pwned! xD

They do that a lot if you're not buffed and prepared.

Mega Mage

0101001101100101X
twiggimmapiggus

They do that a lot if you're not buffed and prepared.

I assure you, I was definitely not prepared. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces