Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should have gaia workes have tried harder to fix this so called "hole in the code"?

Yes! :c 0.14925373134328 14.9% [ 10 ]
YEEESSS!!! 0.71641791044776 71.6% [ 48 ]
Yes but if there wasnt anything they could do....ill just keep missing zOmg :c 0.13432835820896 13.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Angelic Sex Symbol

18,040 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
II Antonia II
o0Merkaba0o

I can see the site closing down...I dont think they realize that theyre geting annoying with the gaia cash announcements and all the gaia cash sales.

I dont know if its just me but since Omnidrink took ove things have slowly gone to s**t so to speak.

Its really sad actually. Gaia use to be such a friendly enviroment to be in. Now its all spend or gtfo in a way....

Totally agree with you !
I would tip your post but tip cost increased too (10 000 GG instead of 25 GG ; congratulations to the inflation created by Gaia !)

Lol yeah theyre onto everything now. Cant wait for them one day to go all "Oh you want more gold? NO PROBLEM! We opened a new store where you can buy gold with gaia cash! how's that for a deal?! Just make sure to spend all your money here!!"

xD I'm probably giving them ideas by now...but its just step i expect greedy companies to reach always.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
o0Merkaba0o

I can see the site closing down...I dont think they realize that theyre geting annoying with the gaia cash announcements and all the gaia cash sales.

I dont know if its just me but since Omnidrink took ove things have slowly gone to s**t so to speak.

Its really sad actually. Gaia use to be such a friendly enviroment to be in. Now its all spend or gtfo in a way....

Totally agree with you !
I would tip your post but tip cost increased too (10 000 GG instead of 25 GG ; congratulations to the inflation created by Gaia !)

Liberal Trader

11,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
I've been a member since 2009. it has changed alot
Sparkle Unidog
Gaia '04er here - I was even around when it was GoGaia! I've seen this site change a lot, but I left over a year ago due to IRL stuff as well - I come back to THIS.

GaiaOnline is now business. They need to make change to keep going, but are going about it all wrong. There's sadly nothing we can do about it now.

Just prepare for the site maybe closing down... I don't think it will, but I won't be surprised at this point if it does.

LOL! Last night when the servers were down, I thought "Wow! I didn't expect it to be that fast!"

Angelic Sex Symbol

18,040 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
Nocturnal Testament
o0Merkaba0o
Nocturnal Testament
even that the items that are in the shops have gone up also

Yeah ive noticed that too. Like HRWesley has expensive items and housing shop as well. Brenivin's shop has always been like that eversince he came to gaia but ive noticed some shops are starting to raise their prizes at stuff.

i mean i know it has a new CEO and all and ok that is fine but how like everything has change its not for the better its all about the money now not about the people that come on here i mean when i was first coming here one of like my fav times was in towns when they would change to like Halloween looking or snow even it was a fun time i mean the free items you get are poor like the items you get on Halloween don't even look that good any of the items you get are not that good at all

Yeh theyre not as good as the old ones. I really liked when they would put events where you had to go around and DO stuff. Not just post in the forums to achieve something for the event. Or waste money on items that are for the event period only. Like the potions from halloween event. Also i miss Recieving fun announcements everytime a new movie would show up and the announcement would send us to the cinemas to watch a short video or a preview of a movie. [sigh] Those were the days sad

Demonic Lover

o0Merkaba0o
Nocturnal Testament

Yeah ive noticed that too. Like HRWesley has expensive items and housing shop as well. Brenivin's shop has always been like that eversince he came to gaia but ive noticed some shops are starting to raise their prizes at stuff.

i mean i know it has a new CEO and all and ok that is fine but how like everything has change its not for the better its all about the money now not about the people that come on here i mean when i was first coming here one of like my fav times was in towns when they would change to like Halloween looking or snow even it was a fun time i mean the free items you get are poor like the items you get on Halloween don't even look that good any of the items you get are not that good at all

Angelic Sex Symbol

18,040 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
Nocturnal Testament

Sparkle Unidog
Gaia '04er here - I was even around when it was GoGaia! I've seen this site change a lot, but I left over a year ago due to IRL stuff as well - I come back to THIS.

GaiaOnline is now business. They need to make change to keep going, but are going about it all wrong. There's sadly nothing we can do about it now.

Just prepare for the site maybe closing down... I don't think it will, but I won't be surprised at this point if it does.

Fluffy Shapeshifter

Demonic Lover

i feel the same way i was here way back using one of my friends usernames at the time been this one awhile back like back when having like a mill was like a lot in the old days now its like everything is in the bills not only that the only items they are making are things you have to waste real money on they don't put any good items in the shops and even that the items that are in the shops have gone up also and due to the fact that there is not a way to get gold fast or have a chance to get gold then side from buying gaia cash is just more bullshit i think they should of try harder with Zomg cause not only did it give you ways of getting good gold it was fun too i got out of it for a little while but when i got back into it i played it for like hours doing deadman pass and all getting the black orbs to be a high lvl sad thing is i never got to beat it and i am bum out about it but doing the time i was on i met two people one of them is now my Role play daughter she is the most sweet nice girl.. so i've had lot of good times on it and i think if there was a problem like that in zomg about it was easy for it to be hack in and we could be hack also though it wouldn't you think by now someone would of said something about it i have never heard anyone having that problem only one i had was papa saw i could go though the door and i though they was fixing things like that i was waiting and waiting for it to come back so i could get back to playing again but that was ******** all i am saying is that they better make up for it and not some doll its going to make up for it what i am hoping is that they will make another Zomg like game i know it won't happen anytime soon but maybe it could happen i don't see why not if not they better make up for everything

Angelic Sex Symbol

18,040 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
AterAliquis
We've been here since '03.

We've seen this all before.

Glad to see im not alone in this QwQ

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
We've been here since '03.

We've seen this all before.

Angelic Sex Symbol

18,040 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
OMGITSMiShKi
Your preaching to me!!
I've been gone maybe 3 or 4 years.
Being a grown up and all and working getting involved with real life.
I come back, prices skyrocketed.
Everything is gaia cash.
The games dont even give you enough gold to even it out.
Now the Zomg (that i never got to play btw) is gone.

Gaia is changing way too much!
I miss 2005 Gaia. emo

Yup, i just hope it doesnt get worse...though im probably asking for something that its inevitable.

Komitkid's Wife

Your preaching to me!!
I've been gone maybe 3 or 4 years.
Being a grown up and all and working getting involved with real life.
I come back, prices skyrocketed.
Everything is gaia cash.
The games dont even give you enough gold to even it out.
Now the Zomg (that i never got to play btw) is gone.

Gaia is changing way too much!
I miss 2005 Gaia. emo

Sparkly Genius

'07er here and I have your feels too. emotion_facepalm
I seriously miss the old flash spaces

Angelic Sex Symbol

18,040 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
Ive been a member of gaia since 2007. I have spent a lot of time in this comunity and made lots og great friends. Mostly through zOmg. After some time due to IRL situations i stoped coming to gaia for a long time (a year and a half give or take) I came back once again because of how much i loved this place. Only to see how much the gaia cash shop was now trying to get onto people. and all these ridiculous event where the only way you can get anything good is by spending. Gaia wasnt like that and not the gaia i loved. Now with zOmg gone its another reason to not love the gaia this site has become.

Im sorry but spending money and posting on forums all day is not my thing. Before gaia had zOmg we had the old games and that was fun too. there was towns ans Rally and those were fun as well. I'd stay whole nights hanging out with friends.

As dramatic and stupid as it may sound to you, It hurts me a bit to see zOmg go.

If there was some code endangering our accounts...why not make sure from the beginng?
Why not be responsable enought to have checked that in your zOmg maintainances?

Really gaia...nice going... you could have done better than just look at the code and go "oh this is too much, lets just give up and give out an sdplus doll and some random chance item that no one will suspect it to look like zOmg out there and get a profit out of it!"

Im not sure if that was your intention or not but still is a let down that zOmg is gone. And whatever plans you have for gaia better be worth the removal of such a good game like zOmg, because all these gaia cash sales are getting a bit too much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff