Welcome to Gaia! ::

My purple orbs wont tally up when i get them WTF what do i do?
You go to the Null Chamber and level your rings up so you can play higher leveled areas.
However you must have enough orbs per level to properly upgrade your rings.
Like for a CL1 ring you need 1 orb for each level until you get to CL2 which then requires 2 orbs to level up to CL3 and so on.
Alternatively, you can use those orbs to make orb aggregates which are needed for Epic Recipes from Dead Mans Shadow.

IRL Cat

Binary Mess
You go to the Null Chamber and level your rings up so you can play higher leveled areas.
Like for a CL1 ring you need 1 orb for each level until you get to CL2 which then requires 2 orbs to level up to CL3 and so on.
Alternatively, you can use those orbs to make orb aggregates which are needed for Epic Recipes from Dead Mans Shadow.
did you even read the op
curtneko
Binary Mess
did you even read the op

I read the "Won't" as something else, it happens so calm yourself.
@OP it's a visual bug, just disconnect from zOMG! for three minutes and it should fix itself.
Otherwise, delete flash cache with right click global settings and onto the folder icon to delete.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff