Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which new area would you like to visit the most in zOMG!?

G-Corp Facility 0.084121453459433 8.4% [ 169 ]
Aekea 0.091587854654057 9.2% [ 184 ]
Durem 0.1866600298656 18.7% [ 375 ]
Zurg Homeworld 0.096067695370831 9.6% [ 193 ]
Halloween Town 0.16674962667994 16.7% [ 335 ]
The North Pole 0.051269288203086 5.1% [ 103 ]
Sky City 0.29118964659034 29.1% [ 585 ]
others... 0.032354405176705 3.2% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 2009 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 > >>

And why? Please explain...

Mega Nerd

ok g corp because it will give us insight to labtech x and what gambino was doing there,It will give so many openings to newer areas as well,like you reveal something that no one knows about g corp like how labtech x is gambinos clone(how he was created and why),and then use something that connects to another area in zomg/gaia world but you have to earn this information at gcorp by doing tasks and at the end it reveals why or something and it ends up being connected to somewhere else etc...

edit: and zurg have been done on the main site,and in the end they left gaia for good...no communication what so ever,for gaians and zurg did not live in harmony together.

Viperex

Noeth Pole... i like the snow

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sky city times 10000

1)because it's a flying city
2) I like ancient culture things and it looked like it was associated with one or some high airship fantasy thing
3) it's name was hilarious
4) looks like somewhere I want to vacation to.
5) It's a flying city and I have a fetish for flying cities and sunken ones. I do not know why.
6) Has the most epic storyline potential I think and I got bored of the normal Gaia storyline until the demigods and airships and whole ancient Gaia world type stuff started.
7) the most dynamic I believe, I can guess what would show up at the other areas but the city thing would be the biggest surprise.
cool I wanted to go there so bad in the omnidrink event!!!! stupid window crash xd

edit: and also a sunken city in bassken or something would be tight. xd

7,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zurg homeworld Cause zurgs are epic 8D

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
The zurg base.
I would love to see the Zurg come back after that Halloween event we had way back when.

Adorable Kitten

16,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
Aekea because I want to explore more of gaia before we start looking at other worlds.
Aekea = Mecha, correct?
I DEMAND GIANT ROBOTS!
Sorry, that was a bit uncalled for. *attempts to calm mecha mania*

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Sky City *o*

1. Because sky cities are accessed by airships.
2. Airships are awesome as is Cresento.
3. Airship. Pirates.
4. I think it has a lot of potential for a rich and fun storyline and background.
5. The setting itself would be beyond awesome. And I think it has the potential for really a really awesome design.
6. I think it's the most creative and least obvious. It will definitely add something cool and unique to zOMG.
7. Did I mention airships? Or airship pirates? Because if not, yeah....those are two reasons. =3

All in all, I really think that a sky city would be fun, unique and add something a little unexpected to zOMG--and the fun, unique and unexpected aspects are a huge part of what makes zOMG enjoyable for me.

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
For all of the reasons Strawberry stated, Sky City all the way.
Halloween Town, my favorite fay of the year, so yeah I'll go with that.

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Zurg Homeworld =D AND SKY CITY

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Durem. The world could do with a little more culture in it.

Also, Vampire wars :3

Mega Nerd

StrawberryZ0mbie
Sky City *o*

1. Because sky cities are accessed by airships.
2. Airships are awesome as is Cresento.
3. Airship. Pirates.
4. I think it has a lot of potential for a rich and fun storyline and background.
5. The setting itself would be beyond awesome. And I think it has the potential for really a really awesome design.
6. I think it's the most creative and least obvious. It will definitely add something cool and unique to zOMG.
7. Did I mention airships? Or airship pirates? Because if not, yeah....those are two reasons. =3

All in all, I really think that a sky city would be fun, unique and add something a little unexpected to zOMG--and the fun, unique and unexpected aspects are a huge part of what makes zOMG enjoyable for me.
first...pirates are being done at boardwalk and so is cresentos airship so ya he cant be in 2 places at once(post with preview pics of boardwalk has cresentos ship in the water)
edit: Valheita...vampires really they are all good now thanks to the main site (besides those random Halloween ones).
Under Mountain or Sky City.
UM because of the Halloween event, which was very fun, and Sky City, because it will be interesting how we will be in the sky?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff