Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

12,750 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
I'm kind of new to zomg..so how do I level up, and create items from formulas?

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
BlueEyesbabywolf
you poor dear, well have you started the game . It explains all you need to do for leveling . As for crafting things , you need recipes ( very different from formulas ) anywho go to the zOMG! Shop and look for the crafting option . You will need loot and recipes to make items all though nothing is much worth it.

Fashionable Werewolf

12,750 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
pandexX
BlueEyesbabywolf
you poor dear, well have you started the game . It explains all you need to do for leveling . As for crafting things , you need recipes ( very different from formulas ) anywho go to the zOMG! Shop and look for the crafting option . You will need loot and recipes to make items all though nothing is much worth it.

Oh okay, ty 4laugh

Saxy Coder

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Welcome to the Game!

In this game, unlike most other RPGs, you don't earn experience in order to level up. Instead, you get Charge Orbs, which can be attained from killing Animated and doing quests. You use them on your Rings and level up that way.

Recipes can be attained from animated or quests, and can be crafted at Back Alley Bargains. Just click the "Craft Recipes" option under Nicolae there.

You might want to read this Newbie's Guide for helpful tips and tricks while starting off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff